Merry Christmas

Please join us for our special feast
Nutty Brussels Sprouts

Herb-Roasted Potatoes

Turkey Gravy

Roasted Turkey or Prime rib

Sausage and Apple Stuffing

Plum Pudding

And please look under the Christmas tree because there is a special gift for each and every one of our friends.

Join us in singing your favorite carol

Luvs, Luzeee and Carly and Much

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We loves your bootiful menu, Lucy Carli and Much. That menu looks tasty too!

We'll have the whole meal == make enough for all four of us!!

Little Guy an Sun wll be in the playroom, but me an Go Go will be in front of the fire>

Oh an can we have sum of that catnip tea, Please?

We're sorry the weather scaree and bad in sum places. We fine in our place.

Your friend, Graycie

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MEOWY CHRISTMAS!!!

Here, Dougie. Topaz and I got presents for you and the waiters and the cook. Fresh meaty bones to chew on!

Merry Christmas, everyone. The meal sounds lovely, girls. I think I'd like a nap by the fireplace, first.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BOUCHE DE NOEL

courtesy of Shenandoah and Humble

We wood also like for our frens to have a hug form all of us!

We love our frens here, and speshully our sweetharts, Graycie and Go Go!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Merry Christmas Evefurryone!!!

Beautiful tree and wonderful feast! Momma said I could have some of the leftovers since her and daddy went to her friends house for dinner and games. I'll eat and they play for a couple hours and them come home and cuddle with daddy!

Kitters

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow - is so cool to see efurryone here - including Graycie & Go Go & Sun. Our Meowmy gotted us these cool furry mices an we like them a lot. We brought some to share! Here ya go!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Merry Christmas Evefurryone!!!

Beautiful tree and wonderful feast! Momma said I could have some of the leftovers since her and daddy went to her friends house for dinner and games. I'll eat and they play for a couple hours and them come home and cuddle with daddy!

Kitters
oh sis! we glad u had fun!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey kitty friends. I need a super hot cocoa now. It is freezing my tail off (16F). And put a little kahlua in it, Rufus. I have to go to the vet tomorrow because the vet wanted a pee test. Not sure what that is, but Much says she's glad she doesn't have to do it. Karlee has to go also because she is "daddy's little football". Meomy thinks she's too fat but Much is too skinny. Maybe the vet can take some fat off one and put it on the other

Anyways, I hope you all have a good weekend and stay warm/cool/ or whatever where ever you're at.

Luvs, Luzeeee

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Hey kitty friends. I need a super hot cocoa now. It is freezing my tail off (16F). And put a little kahlua in it, Rufus. I have to go to the vet tomorrow because the vet wanted a pee test. Not sure what that is, but Much says she's glad she doesn't have to do it. Karlee has to go also because she is "daddy's little football". Meomy thinks she's too fat but Much is too skinny. Maybe the vet can take some fat off one and put it on the other

Anyways, I hope you all have a good weekend and stay warm/cool/ or whatever where ever you're at.

Luvs, Luzeeee
Uh oh, hope the vet visit doesn't go too bad. Luzee...My Meowmy worries because there's someone throwin up most every day...

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Luvs, Luzeeee
sen some of day cold here. we gots the air c on!

How much does ya'' way? meowmy gotted mad case dis one fren of her sed we was gettin fat! NOT SO

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Uh oh, hope the vet visit doesn't go too bad. Luzee...My Meowmy worries because there's someone throwin up most every day...
tah, we hopes it goze well,too

nadette, who all thowin up? We worried!

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speaking of the V word I might have to go next week because my neck is still itching and the cream Mummy got for it is helping, but I'm still scratching quite a bit.

(Mummy says it might be eczema or something)

Beauty.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Speaking of the V word I might have to go next week because my neck is still itching and the cream Mummy got for it is helping, but I'm still scratching quite a bit.

(Mummy says it might be eczema or something)

Beauty.
we hope dat is all it is, sweet one! We lovet wachin u play!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy kittens and cats!
It's a dreary day here so I'm off to nap in the sunbeam. But first, a hot chocolate and and order of mousie tails with cheese.

Hope it goes okay for you, Luzee.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Howdy kittens and cats!
It's a dreary day here so I'm off to nap in the sunbeam. But first, a hot chocolate and and order of mousie tails with cheese.

Hope it goes okay for you, Luzee.
ari an topaz, what u doin? is rainy here! we ben nappin wif meowmy....wonder how the vet visit wen for luzee and karlee ...

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

ari an topaz, what u doin? is rainy here! we ben nappin wif meowmy....wonder how the vet visit wen for luzee and karlee ...
Well, the vet got a little too friendly, if you know what I mean. I was all squiggly but he kept squeezing my bladder, so I had to pee.
But I passed my pee test.

And while Karlee is still "Daddy's little football", the vet said she was only a little squishy but not too squishy. She also had stuff squirted into her eyes and ears because she had a problem with her eyes being all squinty earlier this week. Meomy decided that Karlee was having problems because of the new litter. It was dusty and lots of smelly stuff (not our smelly stuff but perfumey smelly stuff) and Meomy was sneezing lots when she cleaned the litter boxes. Daddy threw it all away and Karlee's been lots better.

So I've been helping Meomy take down the Christmas tree. Time for some more hot cocoa and a nap in the sunspot.

Luvs, Luzeee

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry Humble an Shenandoah -- you look handsum to us and not an ounce overweight!

We likes a hot chocolate with peppermint stick, please! We just finished playing wif the christmas tree and we tired! Gonna find a sunny spot an have hot chocolate and take a nap!

Status
Not open for further replies.