Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry you had an upset tummy, Beauty. Chef has some nice herbal teas that might help.

Me - I'd like the big breakfast platter please with the mouse bacon.

Croissant and tea for me. And a side order of Bijou.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning kitty friends. Beauty, I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Have some of chef's special tea - it will make your tummy feel better.

Where is everyone these days? Kitters, S&H, Danny, our hostesses (Carly, Lucy and Much), Jasper, Tia and Snow, and all our other kitty friends whose names meowmy doesn't always remember with her "senior" moments. Seems everyone is quite busy and doesn't get to drop in as often as before.

Ma belle - shall we cuddle in that nice warm corner over there?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I's having a good day guys! Napped on momma till her gotted up and went to the YMCA and then I napped with daddy! Then I napped in the living room and watched momma and daddy make dinner. It was a busy day!
What you guys do today?

Kitters
we havuhnt ben doin much at all. Meowmy has science problems in her nose caws of the peacn trees.

She sint goin anywear furrsday. we takin care of her.

is HOT here agin, too

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Good morning kitty friends. Beauty, I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Have some of chef's special tea - it will make your tummy feel better.

Where is everyone these days? Kitters, S&H, Danny, our hostesses (Carly, Lucy and Much), Jasper, Tia and Snow, and all our other kitty friends whose names meowmy doesn't always remember with her "senior" moments. Seems everyone is quite busy and doesn't get to drop in as often as before.

we not bizzy but meomwy is at skool. her sez the papfurrwerk is awful!

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Sorry you had an upset tummy, Beauty. Chef has some nice herbal teas that might help.

Me - I'd like the big breakfast platter please with the mouse bacon.

Croissant and tea for me. And a side order of Bijou.
Does he do heart, liver and lung herbal teas? Mummy says that's what my special meat is called. I had eaten my special meat too fast and it didn't agree with my tummy, being eaten that quick!

Actually, I'll have a tuna herbal tea instead please.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Smudge is here!

Meowmy just busy with her furkids bein in plays an stuff. An her got new stuff to do at work an makes her away from the puter more! Let's play chase! I LOVE that game!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi guys! I been reading here but not been possin much. Momma and daddy been doing works on the house and I've been having to splore all the new places when something gets moved. It's so fun!

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we havuhnt ben doin much at all. Meowmy has science problems in her nose caws of the peacn trees.

She sint goin anywear furrsday. we takin care of her.

is HOT here agin, too
Peecan trees huh? Momma says her likes peecan pies is that where they grow.. on trees?

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi, Smudge is here!

Meowmy just busy with her furkids bein in plays an stuff. An her got new stuff to do at work an makes her away from the puter more! Let's play chase! I LOVE that game!
Hi Smudge! I'll play chase wif you!

Kitters

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Finally I get to come to the cafe. Meomy has been in a mood and I couldn't get here. Karlee had a stinky butt again and had to get a butt bath. She was not very happy about it and looked really funny with this little tail like a rat
Meomy is worried about Much cause she's still losing weight. Much is going to get kitten food.

Hey Bijou, I hear that your Meowmy has a new kitty fren called Lenny. Do you know anything about it?

S&H - you keep taking good care of Meowmy Bobbie.

Kitters - I hear that your daddy is hiding pressies for you. You need to turn on the charm and get him to let your Meowmy open it.

Now I got go see if the Chef is ready for Thanksgiving.

Luvs, Luzeee

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Finally I get to come to the cafe. Meomy has been in a mood and I couldn't get here. Karlee had a stinky butt again and had to get a butt bath. She was not very happy about it and looked really funny with this little tail like a rat
Meomy is worried about Much cause she's still losing weight. Much is going to get kitten food.

Hey Bijou, I hear that your Meowmy has a new kitty fren called Lenny. Do you know anything about it?

Kitters - I hear that your daddy is hiding pressies for you. You need to turn on the charm and get him to let your Meowmy open it.

Luvs, Luzeee
Oh no, now we are all worried about Much.

Meowmy has gone out for about an hour each night after work and comes home smelling "funny". Do you think that is a "Lenny" smell? She sure looks awful happy too. I guess I can't really complain though because she gives me lots and lots of loving.

We hope all you US kitties have a nice Thanksgiving but don't get sick from eating too much people food.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Luvs, Luzeee
Poor Much!!! Karlee I bet you dinnit have stinky butt... You still smelled like a rose!

What??? Daddy's got pressents!!?? I thoughted I heard a jingle the otter day. Momma was also wrappin up toys and putting them in boxxes again lass night! I think her's trying to give away all my toys! But I never saw them toys affor! I got to go have a talk wiff my daddy!

I'll be back for the Thanksgiving party tomorrow!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Much! Pleeze eats sum and gayn a lil wayte! Karlee, you allas our favrite.

Was Lucee up to?

We sned hugs to Kitters, Bijou, Mika, Danny, Beauty, and the lil kittens.

We forgets offer names, but u no we luv u all.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Was Lucee up to?

Did you forget me?
- Smudge

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No one's could ever forget you Smudge!!! Nor Nadette or Tigger or Elsa!!! Or Snow Snow or Tia Or Jasper or anyone! Evfurryone's special! Happy Turkey day early guys!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Was Lucee up to?

Did you forget me?
- Smudge
S&H would never forget you precious Smudge. As to what I'm up to, I'm still trying to get Stinky Butt, err Karlee shipped in this big box that Meomy is packing for her Secret Santa. No such luck. Meomy and Daddy like her way too much. We did have snow here this morning but a lot of it melted.

Now back to menu planning.

Luvs, Luzeeee

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's possed to snow here in few hours... Posed to get like 1-4 inches by morning! Ewey.. I don't likes the cold, wet snowy. Well, I likes to sniffs it when momma brings it in on her shoes in the winters! Then I make little wet footy prints all over the tile! (like the kitty in Cinderella) Momma loves that!

Kitters

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone! Everything is fine here. Well...I am fine, but Mewomy just got back from her crown prep. She was in the dentist chair for 2hours! She is excited to finish her secret santa shopping and send it off.

Bijou, was it your daddy who was cooking wine? Is that like bathtub gin, or was he adding it to sauce? S&H your meowmy is having science problems?? But she is a teacher!! She must know everything! If she is too hot you all should come visit us. A few days ago we had a storm with 80mph gusts and 60mph steady winds. That is better than any fan!
Take care everyone!
Love,
Danny

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

Hello Everyone! Everything is fine here. Well...I am fine, but Mewomy just got back from her crown prep. She was in the dentist chair for 2hours! She is excited to finish her secret santa shopping and send it off.

Bijou, was it your daddy who was cooking wine? Is that like bathtub gin, or was he adding it to sauce? S&H your meowmy is having science problems?? But she is a teacher!! She must know everything! If she is too hot you all should come visit us. A few days ago we had a storm with 80mph gusts and 60mph steady winds. That is better than any fan!
Take care everyone!
Love,
Danny
No, it was my daddy who was cooking it. He said he was reducing it fer a sauce, but it made the monxide alarm makes LOUD noises.

Your poor Meowmy still hast to go to the derntist or is she all better?

Luzeeee

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hallooooooo? Anybody here? Meowmy has been gone all day and grandmeowmy is still not here.

That's because grandmeowmy is with the other daughter. She had a catheterization procedure at the hospital. Remember?

Yeah, but I still miss grandmeowmy. I also missed playing with my new wand toy and meowmy.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Did you forget me?
- Smudge

we new it! we new it! We forgotted u an nadette an tigger an elsa and jsaper an sno an tia and cable an ari an topaz.
we so sawry! can u evfurr forgive us?
meowmy's crazy wen she taks dat medusin.

Status
Not open for further replies.