Smudge's Colorado Café: the Sequel to the Sequel

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

I hope you guys are nice and warm now! When I get cold I snuggle with Meowmy!
Danny
Is cold here too
we gave meowmy a lectrick blanket for her birfday, her is gettin old. (55)

how are alla u cook kitties?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

It's Meowmy Bobbie's Birthday!

Coke on crushed ice for everybody!
fank you, fank you, is her favrite! we not got on all week. her had a mild concussion when she fell off the attic stairwell!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Meowmy told me meowmy Bobby was having a birthday today so I came to say Happy Birthday and we love you meowmy Bobby.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy Bobbie fell down some stairs!?!?!?! I hope you Southern Gentlemen are taking good care of her. (And her new electric blanket.
)

Hello, Bijou.
I'm having BBQ because meowmy wouldn't share hers. I even offered to lick the plate.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Meowmy Bobbie fell down some stairs!?!?!?! I hope you Southern Gentlemen are taking good care of her. (And her new electric blanket.
)

Hello, Bijou.
I'm having BBQ because meowmy wouldn't share hers. I even offered to lick the plate.
Poor meowmy Bobbie - take care of her guys, OK?

Hello beautiful. I'd share my BBQ with you anytime. Meowmy and Purrpa took me with them yesterday to have pictures taken with Mika and human sissy. The photographer lady said I looked like a lion. She said she had never seen such a big Siamese and she kept petting me. They put this silly red hat with a white tassle on me and took my picture. Yuck!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More Biirthday! It's meowmy Kim's birthday today. Dougie, we need another cake!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Chef Emeril got lost in the kitchen as it is so huge and new. He apologizes for not getting all of the cakes ready.

For Meowmy Bobbie

For Meowmy Kim

For Meowmy Linda

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Chef Emeril got lost in the kitchen as it is so huge and new. He apologizes for not getting all of the cakes ready.

For Meowmy Bobbie

For Meowmy Kim

For Meowmy Linda
WOW!!! Lots of cakes!! HAPPY BIRFFY DAY'S MOMMAS!!!
Daddy's birffy day is Thursday and momma is trying to sprize him wiff people for dinners where they are going, but it's posed to be BLIZZARD... oh momma hopes not. Daddy gonna be 40 and momma nevers been able to sprize him! So, cross fingers that Blizzard goes bye bye or way lower than us!

Now some cake!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Meowmy told me meowmy Bobby was having a birthday today so I came to say Happy Birthday and we love you meowmy Bobby.
You are all so sweet to us and to meowmy bobbie. Her did fall down the attic stairs onto the concrete, and her has a BAD infection in her leg. The doctor put her on more antibiotics, and her eustachian tubes are clogged, too. her is in a bad fix. We takin good care of her and make sure she keeps that leg elevated!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

WOW!!! Lots of cakes!! HAPPY BIRFFY DAY'S MOMMAS!!!
Daddy's birffy day is Thursday and momma is trying to sprize him wiff people for dinners where they are going, but it's posed to be BLIZZARD... oh momma hopes not. Daddy gonna be 40 and momma nevers been able to sprize him! So, cross fingers that Blizzard goes bye bye or way lower than us!

Now some cake!!!
We hope his birfday is a good one!

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

You are all so sweet to us and to meowmy bobbie. Her did fall down the attic stairs onto the concrete, and her has a BAD infection in her leg. The doctor put her on more antibiotics, and her eustachian tubes are clogged, too. her is in a bad fix. We takin good care of her and make sure she keeps that leg elevated!
Oh! I'm so sorry Meowmy Bobbie got hurt!! I know you guys will take good care of her!
Happy Birthday to everyone!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy is no fun. She is upset I dumped a box of her great-aunt Effie's pictures and when I tried to jump on her craft table she told me not to even think about it.

She keeps saying it is too close to Christmas.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Meowmy is no fun. She is upset I dumped a box of her great-aunt Effie's pictures and when I tried to jump on her craft table she told me not to even think about it.

Firstly, meowmy and I send big hugs to meowmy Bobbie to get better in a big big hurry and more hugs for you S&H for taking such good care of her.

Ari, meowmy's get tense around this time of year - it might be better to stay out of her way until she is finished doing her crafts.

How is my beautiful Topaz? Hello gorgeous.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oh but u were jus trying to look at the pretty pictures!

***hugs***

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

oh but u were jus trying to look at the pretty pictures!

***hugs***
Yeah, there were pictures of kitties. Great aunt Effie like kitties, too.

Meowmy did get me a new fur mouse!