Smudge's Colorado Café: the Sequel to the Sequel

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here I am!

It's a perfect morning for a cuddle my the fireplace, Bijou. It's so cold and dreary.

Hot chocolate for me, Dougie. Extra whipped cream, too. Thanks!

OOOh, look at all the birdies at the feeders! And squirrels, too!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Dougie and Rufus - get the rest of the stuff to the new place. It is so shiny and new. And Dougie, I know you didn't mean to set the kitchen on fire.
Chef Emeril LeChat is very happy with the new kitchen here.

Welcome to

Smudge's Colorado Cafe

(our new location)

Smudge's Colorado Cafe is a place for all kittys and their frens to come hang out.

Some of our akomodations are:
  • Comfy booths where you can enjoy our kwizine

• Bar area with a big skreen tv for the tuff boyz to watch sports. We also have a danse floor here and will have live entertainment on occashons

• A kwiet room for those wanting intimate conversation or to read. The kwiet area always has a warm sun spot.

• A playroom with lots and lots of toys and stuffs to climb on

I'm Luzee and my sisters are Karlee and Much. We frekwently went to the Roofies Bar and Grill. The owners (Rufus and Lukey) moved on and we started taking over the bar. We had been thinking of making the bar more of our own. Our dear lil fren, Smudge, has become seriously ill now and we decided to renovate and name the cafe after him. With permission of his Meowmy Kim, we have put up some pitures of our sweetie.

Smudge is a speshal kitty with magical eyes.

Smudge at 5 weeks (isn't he a little doll?)

Our Smudgie exploring outside

Our hansum boy

So join us in gud kitty conversation and company.

Luvs, Luzeee and Carly
he was an angel, for sure

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it seems we hardly get here any more.
Meowmy don't get on a lots. but we love you all.

Who wants to have lunch wif us? We treet!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I will too S+H!! You know I can't pass up lunch wiff my bruvvers! Can I play tag wiff you guys too?

Kitters
the more the merrier! we love you speshul, kitters!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If everybody is tired of tag, let's have some hot chocolate and mousy tails!

Say, has anybody seen Pixel and Chip and Firefox lately?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

If everybody is tired of tag, let's have some hot chocolate and mousy tails! :clap;
That sounds like a wonderful idea to me, then I need to go check on Meowmy, she's been needing lots of extra love and sunggles latley.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

If everybody is tired of tag, let's have some hot chocolate and mousy tails!

Say, has anybody seen Pixel and Chip and Firefox lately?
No and we miss them. Mika has been asking and asking and asking about Chip and I keep telling her I don't know where he is. She is so annoying sometimes.
What a little Diva!

Is the lovely Topaz around? I feel like a tummy nuzzle.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello again today folks! I wasn't sure if we were going to make it - I can only take so much belly fur before I get addicted so I'm trying to wean myself off.

It has been raining so I'd like a nice hot chocolate with catnip sprinkles please Dougie and anything my princess Topaz' little heart desires.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bijou!
That hot chocolate does look delicious. Dougie, I'd like extra catnip sprinkles, please.

Ari would be here but he is busy glaring and cussing at the stray cat on the porch.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Bijou!
That hot chocolate does look delicious. Dougie, I'd like extra catnip sprinkles, please.

Ari would be here but he is busy glaring and cussing at the stray cat on the porch.
That explains why it is so nice and peaceful here.
Hopefully he'll run that cat off so that you will be in no danger my sweet thing when you go home.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hello again today folks! I wasn't sure if we were going to make it - I can only take so much belly fur before I get addicted so I'm trying to wean myself off.

It has been raining so I'd like a nice hot chocolate with catnip sprinkles please Dougie and anything my princess Topaz' little heart desires.
LOL, it haf turnt HOT here again.

Meowmy ses hi, she gonna let us play here today!

Who wants to meet us at the cafe?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, S & H! Nice to see you. I'm gonna hang out here, too, as meowmy is planning on going to the gem and mineral show and doesn't know how long she'll be gone.

Milkshakes?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

u r such an angel kitty!
Thank you!!! She was so greatful she had my bestest friend in the whole world, Christina, come over for three whole days!!!! I cuddled with her, and slept with her the entire time she was here!

She went home today, how I'm sad, I've been laying around in the guest bedroom so I can at least smell her! Maybe I'll give meowmy some more loving when I get home.

In the meantime, Dougie, could I have some hot coco with lots of catnip sprinkles?.... and can you make it extra creamy?