Small Cabinet with Shelves?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi All! I'm trying to help my sister find a small, relatively inexpensive, cabinet with shelves for her kitchen. It has to be something she doesn't have to put together. It's a very small kitchen, the space available is 25" I absolutely can't find anything that even remotely looks like it would work. She has one now, she thinks it's Sterlite, but purchased many many years ago and can't find anything that looks like it. I have a Sterlite with drawers but she doesn't want that.

Does anybody have anything like this? Or have any idea what I can search under that might be more helpful than I've found so far? I see some cabinets that are like $300 and that's way out of her price range and way more than she wants.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
I did a google search and came up with this; (it's kind of looking like open shelving cabinets are a bit challenging to come by LOL)

Bathroom Floor Storage Cabinet with Double Door Adjustable Shelf White | Wish

On amazon with a search of small decorative cabinets, there's this; Kate and Laurel Barnhardt Decorative Wooden Wall Cabinet with Two Sliding Glass Doors, 30" x 28", White, Barndoor Modern Farmhouse Storage
Color:White

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A picture of the space and the current cabinet would be helpful.

Does it have to be a cabinet with shelves inside or can it be an open wire shelf type?

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does it have to be a cabinet? I understand that because you specifically mention it must be already assembled this idea might not work for your sister, but . . .

Wall track with slots into which appropriately sized brackets sit. Shelves then sit on the brackets. One advantage is that the spacing above/below each shelf is very adjustable. Home Depot sells them, or Amazon.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
second hand store(salvation army stores) or garage sales if she is able to use a cordless drill i would suggest lowes etc buy some wall mounted shelves

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this similar to what she has?

6a72f65b-8203-40d1-a57b-a15b63908768_1.e127c3ea693e3ab12b2aa35dcefbb704.jpeg

It's 36 inches tall though.
Verify your identity (<----idk why it says that, it's a link to the cabinet)

They're usually available at Walmart stores, too, if she doesn't want to order online.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this similar to what she has?

View attachment 365597

It's 36 inches tall though.
Verify your identity (<----idk why it says that, it's a link to the cabinet)

They're usually available at Walmart stores, too, if she doesn't want to order online.
I got excited but it says no shipping and no pickup. Maybe they have it somewhere else

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Sometimes, if you can buy something locally, they'll put it together for you, usually for a small fee.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise