Slow loading pages

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone else having these problems yet? I am tonight and its horribly slow still

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It happens to me even when I'm not replying. So even just when I'm navigating pages on the site and reading but not always replying. It's just very VERY slow!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what it is, but within the last hour TCS has gotten really slow and one time it froze. Just a minute ago it wouldn't do anything when I hit new posts. So I clicked on the link for the main page and it went there. Is the site going through some server issues? I don't think it's on my end.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No problems here. Everything is very fast tonight. Actually, i haven't had slow loading problems in at least two weeks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been having no pages loading off and on, dont know if it has anything to do with that contest or not

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been having problems tonight, just getting onto TCS and getting the main page to load.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had problems getting to the site tonight, couldn't get to anything on the site, and it was just this site, I went to other sites and got on fine. This is really the first problem that I have had.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I had problems getting to the site tonight, couldn't get to anything on the site, and it was just this site, I went to other sites and got on fine. This is really the first problem that I have had.
I had this problem a few hours ago. Still having trouble with slow loading pages. Doesn't seem to matter what time or what thread. I have cleaned my history/temp files/ & cookies.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Still sloooooooow some of the time.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

So glad it`s not just me! Was thinking it was the computer!
Most days including today its very slow, go to read a post and get white screen for ages. Especially slow when I use the link in my e-mails.
Whats going on?