Sloshing noises in stomach

Abedah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! My kitten has a sloshing water sound in her stomach, my vet did some tests and he said she's constipated. He gave her some medicine but I still hear the sound in her stomach. Please help because it's kind of scaring me! Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. How old is your kitten? Could the noise you hear be gas instead of sloshing water - which is sometimes tied to bowel issues, such as constipation. Were you aware she was constipated before the vet said she was? If so, did her stool improve any with the medicine the vet gave her?

What did the vet have to say about the noise? And, what medicine did they give her - perhaps it is contributing to the noise?

I would call the vet back and tell them that the noise is still going on and ask what to do next.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! My kitten has a sloshing water sound in her stomach, my vet did some tests and he said she's constipated. He gave her some medicine but I still hear the sound in her stomach. Please help because it's kind of scaring me! Thanks :)
Have you watched her use the litter box? My cat would make that noise when she ad diarrhea