Slightly embarassed

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually ladies, I have to admit...yesterday on my way home from work, I did pass a construction site. The problem was, They had that stop and go thing happening, and if I was to yell "hey baby" and
, the guy was like 1 foot from my driver side window, so he would have been RIGHT there, and I would have been stuck waiting for him to turn the sign around so I could get the HECK out of there...that would have been waaaay too embarrasing...especially since he was not hot at all, and would have gotten the wrong impression altogether.
Then of course I would have to drive by him every day for the rest of the summer, and he would be like "yah that girl wants me"..

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I would find it hard to keep a straight face if I was honking and yelling "hey baby" at burly construction workers
Oh it's fun, lol. I am goofy sometimes and if I see one checking me out, I will wind and blow a kiss or some other idiotic thing. It's hilarious!!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always see hot construction workers. I can never contain myself, and end up yelling something out of the window. Mostly because my old friends and I used to do that all the time. It's like instinct.

I'm just always like "Heeeyy!!" or "Work that fine body!!" or, "I've got some bottled water you can pour on yourself!"

lol. They love it. I usually never see them again, and if I do, I just try & hold it in before I get myself in trouble.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

I'm just always like "Heeeyy!!" or "Work that fine body!!" or, "I've got some bottled water you can pour on yourself!"
You've got guts! I could never yell that, I'd feel too embarassed!

Although I'd love to be with you when you yelled that @ them, just to see the expression on their faces

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

You've got guts! I could never yell that, I'd feel too embarassed!

Although I'd love to be with you when you yelled that @ them, just to see the expression on their faces
Oh they love it. They're dirty dogs, and they wish they could say those things to us, so it surprises them when we say it to them. They always laugh and smile.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I'm going to have to move to where you ladies live!!, I've never seen an attractive construction worker here
When i used to work at the local gas station the construction workers used to come in all the time. Most were ugly but there were some hotties!!

I am going the long way to see if I pass any today too!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dad's business has several trucks....1 ton duallies w/ a double set of toolboxes on them(I dont know how much sense that will make to everyone). Anyways, big trucks. I was driving one to pick up my dad & had to stop for road construction on our road. Nothing gives you guts to holler at a hot guy like a big truck! Then, of course, another day he walked up to talk to the "hot girl"(Yes, I am hot!
) in the truck & dad was driving it!
I bet he was really embarassed then!

I forgot about that until I got to thinking about this thread!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Dad's business has several trucks....1 ton duallies w/ a double set of toolboxes on them(I dont know how much sense that will make to everyone). Anyways, big trucks. I was driving one to pick up my dad & had to stop for road construction on our road. Nothing gives you guts to holler at a hot guy like a big truck! Then, of course, another day he walked up to talk to the "hot girl"(Yes, I am hot!
) in the truck & dad was driving it!
I bet he was really embarassed then!

I forgot about that until I got to thinking about this thread!
Thats a good one Natalie! I bet that guy really felt weird when he walked up to the truck and it was your DAD!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I beeped the horn at some guy doing surveying. He just kinda look at the car as if he was trying to figure out who was in it. I was blocked by pink and white balloons that I was getting ready to put on a mailbox. It was fun though!! Gotta find more to honk and holler at!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just don't holler or honk at my man....his ego barely fits in my front door now!
Can you imagine if all these ladies were hollering and honking at him?! Then I'd really be sorry!

Soooo handsome...till he opens up that smart mouth of his!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I always see hot construction workers. I can never contain myself, and end up yelling something out of the window. Mostly because my old friends and I used to do that all the time. It's like instinct.

lol. They love it. I usually never see them again, and if I do, I just try & hold it in before I get myself in trouble.
That is priceless!

Oh they love it. They're dirty dogs, and they wish they could say those things to us, so it surprises them when we say it to them. They always laugh and smile.
You are absolutely right!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

That is priceless!
You are absolutely right!
See gals! Just do it. It brightens thier day just a little bit.

Yell something repulsive! It'll give you a new meaning to life. lol.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

See gals! Just do it. It brightens thier day just a little bit.

Yell something repulsive! It'll give you a new meaning to life. lol.
I wish I had enough guts to yell something, but I would feel so weird, considering I have to drive by them EVERYDAY!

BTW.... I saw the hottie again today!

This road construction can last for as long as it wants now!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was driving to work this morning... and I can't believe it!!

All the construction workers are young hotties!

Seriously, how is a girl supposed to keep her eyes on the road with this kind of distractions!?

kittylova

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I cant see him!!!
Luckygirls husband!!!!!
it said

vBulletin Message
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator