Sleeping places

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes! Every night is the same routine...Peanut gets in the crook of my hubby's knee's - GoGo lays on my left and Spot on my right, trapping me in my blanket - and Rocko sleeps on a pillow in between Keith and I -- LOL! Six hearts are beating in the bed when everyone gets situated, LOL!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speaking of sleeping with cats.....A friend of mine just e-mailed this to me....ROTFL - TOO Cute!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peaches sleeps with me on and off! She'll start out with me and then will go off to sleep on top of the alarm clock next to my bed. Seems like she does this once she knows I'm asleep. Not sure cuz I'm asleep!
But then I'll wake up for a second and she's come back. She'll kiss my face and then go sleep at my side or at the foot of the bed. It doesn't bother me that she comes and goes though.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would feel strange if I had the bed all to myself!
Usually when I go to bed, I turn on the TV and WE watch it for at least 30 minutes. Once I'm sleepy, I usually turn over and that they're cue. Tiki crawls up on top of the bookcase headboard, Echo roots around until she gets comfortable (which is usually right between my legs) and Bud occasionally jumps up on the bed once everyone is already out for the count. He's quite rude in the middle of the night though. Since he's such a lard butt, it feels like someone tossed a bowling ball on the bed in the middle of the night. I felt horrible one night...he scared me so bad when he jumped up there, I kicked him right in the snout! He yelped out and shook like a leaf. I sat there crying because I thought I hurt him, but I scared him more than anything. Now I make sure I'm sleeping on my stomach all night so I don't throw my legs up when I get rudely woken up!

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Griffin, my 6 month old sleeps by my head and my 3 and a half month old kittens sleep with us too, they are so sweet and they purr all night! Oh and Alex, my orange kitty sleeps by my side if he gets there first, otherwise he gets mad and goes somewhere else if he's not the first one on the bed. Its so funny, if the others come in and see Alex laying next to me, they stay their distance and sleep on the end of the bed. He doesnt hurt them, just hisses and wants them to get away, he thinks he is the boss.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I still haven't figured Ivo's sleeping places out, even after two years. Some nights, she'll lie at the head of my bed, half on the pillow. When she's there, she likes to fall asleep with my hand on her stomach. Other nights, she'll lay on the outside of the bed, along my legs. When there, she likes to have my hand on her backside. But other nights, she'll sleep on her kitty condo or on the back of my futon. I guess it all depends on how hot it is, and the phase of the moon

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy boy will sleep on my blankie whereas meow meow will sleep on the floor where ever she feels happy...