Sleeping Kitties!

reneesizemore

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you my Kittys say thank you too for calling them gorgeousl , yes aren't they cute all snuggled up together they look so happy and peaceful you have a wonderful day. Renee

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh!!!! What adorable cats you all have!!! And look at Percy's tail!!! Woweeeee [emoji]128515[/emoji]

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thank you my Kittys say thank you too for calling them gorgeousl , yes aren't they cute all snuggled up together they look so happy and peaceful you have a wonderful day. Renee
Nice furpile you have there. Do they let you use the bed, too? Or do you have to sleep on the floor.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
These are gorgeous and  hilarious!   Thank you both.   
    I'm thinking of a whole new thread topic here but I'm not sure we would have enough members brave enough to post!  

reneesizemore

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
HI, Yes they sleep on the bed with me and its quite funny to see sometimes I do get up and go in to another room with a bed and close the door so I can sleep but they follow me and cry at the door Half the time they end up sleeping with me in that room to. I love all of them.

I also wanted to say your picture of you sleeping with your cat is so cute one of the cutiest Ive seen. Thanks for shareing. Im gonna post another picture
of my kitty sleeping on me. HIs name is Chaz and hes slept on my sholder since he was born but now hes so big he hardly fits its really funny . Renee