Skye My Love Of My Life.so So Sad.

coasttoast

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I posted back in Nov 11 that my Russian Blue(My baby Blue)Had mouth cancer.We put her down on 2/8/18 at 4:45pm.The cancer had eaten her whole jaw up and she could not eat anymore.I had lot's of great pets before but she has really touched our life's.She will be missed and always in my heart!!I just want to thank GOD for putting her into our life.Love you SKYE!!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about your loss, I can tell how much she meant to you and understand your pain. She is no longer suffering or in pain now, just fine and you will see her again someday and it will be beautiful....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coasttoast

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A picture of her!
I am so sorry about your loss, I can tell how much she meant to you and understand your pain. She is no longer suffering or in pain now, just fine and you will see her again someday and it will be beautiful....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:
Thank you!

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It hurts so much when they have to go, I'm sure she stayed as long as she could with your help and care. And then you gave her one last gift, the end to her suffering.
She will always be near, the bond you formed over the years will always tie your souls together, the love will be forever kept in your loving heart. Her physical presence will be forever missed, but the spiritual love is forever yours to keep. Your memories will bring you comfort over time, try not to dwell on the sad end, do not let this sadness overshadow all the good times , all the special times you shared.
She would never want you to be sad.She would want you to go forward into the future and seek happiness and sunshine, because that is always what is wanted for someone you love, for someone that she gave her heart to.
Time will help. It is the healer of all wounds and will even help heal a broken heart. Although the scar that is left behind will always remind us of our pain, do not use it as a reminder of that pain, but as a reminder of the gift she left for you, the legacy of her love.
My heart goes out to you, I wish their leaving didn't bring tears and pain. But everything worth having is worth the pain, and she is one of your life's greatest treasures. Take care.......RIP beautiful Skye. You will never be forgotten, your memories will be forever treasured in a tribute to the wonderful little girl you were that shared her life's journey for a while. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

coasttoast

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It hurts so much when they have to go, I'm sure she stayed as long as she could with your help and care. And then you gave her one last gift, the end to her suffering.
She will always be near, the bond you formed over the years will always tie your souls together, the love will be forever kept in your loving heart. Her physical presence will be forever missed, but the spiritual love is forever yours to keep. Your memories will bring you comfort over time, try not to dwell on the sad end, do not let this sadness overshadow all the good times , all the special times you shared.
She would never want you to be sad.She would want you to go forward into the future and seek happiness and sunshine, because that is always what is wanted for someone you love, for someone that she gave her heart to.
Time will help. It is the healer of all wounds and will even help heal a broken heart. Although the scar that is left behind will always remind us of our pain, do not use it as a reminder of that pain, but as a reminder of the gift she left for you, the legacy of her love.
My heart goes out to you, I wish their leaving didn't bring tears and pain. But everything worth having is worth the pain, and she is one of your life's greatest treasures. Take care.......RIP beautiful Skye. You will never be forgotten, your memories will be forever treasured in a tribute to the wonderful little girl you were that shared her life's journey for a while. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
Thank you.

Timmer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Skye looks like a lovely cat. She sure had a great parent in you! I know how hard it is and what a big hole it leaves in your heart when they go. It's going to take time. You grief as much as you need to and don't worry about what anyone else in your life thinks in terms of how fast you should go. It is just so painful to lose our little loves ones. My heart goes out to you. I do believe we will see them again one day, and I personally hold onto that hope.

coasttoast

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Skye looks like a lovely cat. She sure had a great parent in you! I know how hard it is and what a big hole it leaves in your heart when they go. It's going to take time. You grief as much as you need to and don't worry about what anyone else in your life thinks in terms of how fast you should go. It is just so painful to lose our little loves ones. My heart goes out to you. I do believe we will see them again one day, and I personally hold onto that hope.
So do I-Thank you-Friday we are going to have a small service and then we are going to have her cremated so she will be with us.We were going to bury her outside because we have a small farm.But we are keeping her with us inside.I really think she would rather be inside with us.The dust that is the spirit has gone. It's funny I still think I see her--on the corner of my eye I think I see something moving. It will take time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timmer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had a cat, Pickles, for 18 years. When she passed I swear I could feel her jumping into bed with me at night.
That sounds really lovely to have a service for her. I was so lucky, when Timmer was cremated the place inked his paw pad and made a card for me with his paw print in it. My heart just swelled when I saw that. It was one more piece of him that I had with me! Maybe you could do something like that if you still have her around with you. I will treasure it forever.
I also saw on amazon some pretty lockets that are heart shaped, you can put some ashes in. I haven't gotten one but I might. Problem is the cremation place put his ashes in a lovely cherry box that would have to be unscrewed at the bottom for me to get to the ashes and i'm not sure I am emotionally ready to do that. It's OK, the nice box and paw print are a lot.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Skye, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a lovely cat she was, and is. She is forever now. Forever.

SnugglesAnn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. I recently had to put my baby girl to sleep due to suspected cancer in the mouth. She went in August and the vet thought it was just stomatitis. Her teeth were removed shortly thereafter, but she continued to have problems. She finally stopped eating (although acted fine otherwise) and when I took her in several weeks ago, she had a mass. I struggle everyday with wondering if it was really cancer or dental related, or both. It is so hard not knowing, but I know it's just as difficult when you do know.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. :redheartpump::redheartpump: