Skittles where are you.....

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully there is no next time, but I have found kitties behind the toilet, underneath reclining chairs. Yesterday two of them snuck up the stairs to the attic, and until I had a visual on all four I had to keep the door open! I also have had them attempt to hide in the fridge and get shut in a kitchen cabinet!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like she maybe related to my Meggie's (the drop ceiling kitten
) mom!
Glad you found her! I wouldn't have dreamed that my cat would have had her kittens in my little sister's closet either- she was a LOUD, stubborn (read cats in doll clothes in doll strollers
) type of kid, and then all those little kid friends of hers ...
! You just never know! After all, that is where you keep YOUR kids

winterandsmokey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
is she feeling ok other than wanting her babies out. if you are really worried than i would taker her in. it is normal for there appetite to be down before delivery. winter has been cutting down on what she has been eating. she will only take a few bites 2 times a day. winter has also been going through a lot of water though. I have a medium sized water dish for the two cats and I fill it about 3 times a day. I am used to dumping almost all of it out a every day and replaces it with fresh. she is doing fine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I called the vet he said if she is still active and lovable not to worry yet, But tommorrow he wants to see her to just check her out so I will find out then.