Skittles had babies....

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
bet it was then, but sounds like that one was like the others and not meant to make it. if it was then Skittles would have worked on that little baby like she did for the other one (#7 was it????). You did a WONDERFUL job! and you were sooooooooooo calm!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Calm Hun ya should of been here... She was popping them out so fast and she was doing such a good job....Wait you where here on the Internet LOL... How do ya like your play by play

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yes I was there and could "see" in your IM's that you were calm! you did so great!
I LOVED LOVED my play by play. I was glued to my computer screen waiting for the next update and trying NOT to post too much but was so excited. heheeheee. My daughter was laughing at me when I would type up about 4 questions at a time. hahaaa. (she was behind me all excited too)

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If am correct you said she liked Skittles right.... I am glad I could be exciting... I am trying to get the 35 min video a little smaller
I will look to post it on my own site because it is so darn big..

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yes my daughter LOVES skittles and thinks she is so pretty! She wants a baby like skittles. heheee. I LOVE cats with different markings or colors (LOVE LOVE calico's!) and all my cats are kinda boring.hahaaa. we have Angel that is orange and white, Tiger is all orange, Pounce is a Silver tabby persian, and dusty as the most color with grey/white and neat markings (she looks like a ragdoll with her markings). My jojo was more calico and so pretty but we had to put her down years ago because her kidneys failed.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad the kittens are doing well and Skittles is a good momma.
You really did seem calm yesterday, I was watching the whole thing but not typing because I didn't want to clog up the thread for people trying to follow.
I'm sure behind the scenes you weren't so calm, I don't think anyone is once the moment finally arrives

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the new kittens Jenny!

I'm sorry to hear of the 6 who did not make it, but they're probably playing with my Yuki and Hitomi right now.

I can't believe she carried that many kittens that long!!

Have you thought of anynames????

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have more pictures but can not find my cord LOL.... I was so tired I lost it in the mess I call my bedroom

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Jenny, how is your foot doing? Have you been able to rest it more now that the kittens are here?

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WooHoo! I can't wait for more pics...! And yes...How is your foot feeling?Hopefully a little bit better now that you can squeeze in a bit more time for yourself!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so so...it is not swollen like it was and the cast no longer hurt on it because the sweling is down...

Skittles is still so lovable
She loves all over me every morning at 5...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG that would be cuddle city... I am hoping to have a few cuddlers in this bunch to keep

ginava

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Jenny I have been following this whole story, I kind of lurk alot, but I think this is the best possible situation for a pregnant cat, Skittles is so well cared for, and loved and doted on, and even your parents helping, I love love it. I foster a lot and so many of my own stories are sad, and it is so great to read this happy one. And with an injury, you still are doing such a fantastic job.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can really now see the color coats in them all.. Did ya notice the spot and strips... I love it...I bet it was mister big gray cat
All 13 babies where in the same coats...