SiSi Came to Me Last Night!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elizabeth believe it or not Andrea who i work with and who also had a reading from her just asked me yesterday if we could book her again!.

Andrea goes to see many spiritualists and she said that this one was so accurate in everything she told her because you give nothing away to them so they don't get any clues?!.

I'll have to book soon because she's so popular and she gets booked months in advance.

I'll let you know what she says

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh Elizabeth your post brought tears to my eyes - how wonderful it is that you heard from SiSi and know that she is safe & happy at the RB... what an amazing feeling that must of given you
now you know that she is always & forever watching over you my friend

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Danielle she was very accurate!. I went in their thinking she was going to catch me out on questions to give her hints but she never.

She got my mums name, my dads, and even got my friend jacqui who committed suicide the previous month!.

Jacqui committed suicide the day she found her cancer was terminal, but how she did it no one knows as the family kept it quiet?!.

The spiritualist kept putting her hand up to her throat and asked if i knew why jacqui was doing this?. I said "No idea?".

Later on when she had a break she came down stairs where we were all sitting. I started telling her about jacqui and her cancer but that she committed suicide, then she said thats why she was putting her hand to her throat!, she hung herself!.

Wether she did or not i'll never know because jacqui was an only child and her family was small, but that night i felt i had found out!.

millyanddaisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh what a lovely story about SiSi, so pleased for you, you sound so happy and relieved. My old horse died in March, and I swear I heard him clopping around, for a couple of weeks after he went, also I could smell him at one point. It was a great comfort to me. God knows, it's hard to lose such a good friend, but to have such a wonderful message, I'm truly envious.

Sue

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Sue, I am so sorry about your horse, but thank you for sharing that incredible interlude when you thought you heard and felt him. These things I can't just say around the water cooler at the office-- they all think I'm nuts. But they aren't Cat People, either.

Danielle, thanks too-- I well up when I read anything about her and read any of the kindness shown to me on her behalf.
Elizabeth

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss her so much it aches, I want to go to bed to try and get her back, do you know that feeling?

I know exactly what you mean!
When Babye disappeared and months later I found out what a horrible death she had I had nightmares so often, but I would have times when she was back with me and I did not want to wake up and have to live with the fact that she wasn't with me anymore.

I don't think I will EVER get over losing her, and it has been since 1996.