• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Arlyn, Okuda and Pami

and loads of headbutts for Sierra, Serenity and Auntie Stephanie

Originally Posted by StacyD1987

This is the first time I've ever seen these cats or heard of them. They look amazing! Honestly, I thought she was a wild cat at first!
Lily and Tolly's pedigree shows that they are only 6 generations from the first registered Singapuras. Although there is some dispute as to the origin of the breed, if they were truly found wild then that is only 6 generations from the wild.

Originally Posted by Epona

Hehe! Trust me the last thing I need is another feisty cat
HAHAHA!!!! I guess Radar and Sonic keep you on your toes then!

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh, those are such cute pictures!!
It's just adorable! I love the pic of Lily looking towards the camera after the squirrel moved!
Lily has such a "knowing" expression. Of all of our kitties, she is the one who thinks the most. You can watch her processing information, it's fascinating.

Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Everytime I see new pics of your Singapuras, I want one all over again. Doesn't help that I see them at the shows too.

They are both awesome!
There's nothing quite like that "want" is there. I love your Bengals they are so gorgeous. I guess I have a liking for feisty kitties. I reckon a couple of Singapuras and a Bengal and I'd never get any rest

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fell in Love with your cats and would love to have a Singapura in my household!!!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

You have two absolutely gorgeous cats there!
Thank you - they are stunning little kitties

Originally Posted by abbycats

I fell in Love with your cats and would love to have a Singapura in my household!!!!
I bet the Singapuras and your abbys would really hit it off
I was looking at your description of Frankie - and he sounds like our Singapuras - they love to come out for a ride in the car. Lily especially so, she adores watching the big lorries and all the people as we drive around. As for dry kibble......they won't touch anything else. As long as it's dry or freeze-dried they're happy, we can't get them to touch anything fresh.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Thank you - they are stunning little kitties

I bet the Singapuras and your abbys would really hit it off
I was looking at your description of Frankie - and he sounds like our Singapuras - they love to come out for a ride in the car. Lily especially so, she adores watching the big lorries and all the people as we drive around. As for dry kibble......they won't touch anything else. As long as it's dry or freeze-dried they're happy, we can't get them to touch anything fresh.
Yes!! I bet they would hit it off great! I love love love your cats. They are such sweet cats! The more I see pictures of them the more I want one!!! Singapuras look like they are related to the aby cats.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

Yes!! I bet they would hit it off great! I love love love your cats. They are such sweet cats! The more I see pictures of them the more I want one!!! Singapuras look like they are related to the aby cats.
There is some controversy over the origins of the breed. It is accepted now that they are a natural breed; but a conspiracy theory still circulates that they are a hybrid of Abbysinians and Burmese. Whatever they are, they are gorgeous and have wonderful personalities.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The pictures were posted a while ago - but I didn't see them then. I'm glad the thread resurfaced! BEAUTIFUL babies and gorgeous pics!

Laurie