Silver Egyptian Mau kitty needs home...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So,

This little kitty is on a road trip to rhode island. They contacted some friends who are breeders of different cats (not maus) and they wanted him. And they were planning to visit a friend in the hospital so they are bringing him down.....

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I hope the cat finds a great home! The Egyptian Mau was a very close option to my Ocicat, Holly, and if I had the space in my small home I'd fly to maine and get the kittie... Good luck, and do re-post with a small asking price that is negotiable

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

So,

This little kitty is on a road trip to rhode island. They contacted some friends who are breeders of different cats (not maus) and they wanted him. And they were planning to visit a friend in the hospital so they are bringing him down.....
I haven't been on in a long time... I just noticed your post, I wish I would have known sooner, I love them (Fred and Linda) and would have loved to have helped them with placing him. (they were ragdoll breeders first, but I believe they only breed the Maus now, did you know that? they are where I got my first two raggie babies from, my retired pet and my first breeder.) I am glad they have a home for him!!!!!!