Silly pet nicknames, etc.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always say that if Coal could talk, he'd sound like Walter Matthau, since he is a grumpy old man.
He is a sweet guy, though, and loves to sleep right in my face. I have to put my hands under the covers or he will lick them nonstop and he is NOT gentle about it LOL. I often wake up with his paw in between my eyes on my forehead!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Mom of 10 Cats
I always say that if Coal could talk, he'd sound like Walter Matthau, since he is a grumpy old man.
He is a sweet guy, though, and loves to sleep right in my face. I have to put my hands under the covers or he will lick them nonstop and he is NOT gentle about it LOL. I often wake up with his paw in between my eyes on my forehead!
LOL! Sue!! Walter Matthau - too funny! Hey when Coal is laying on your chest, can you breath? Do you turn Blue? I can't keep GoGo on my chest for very long - I'd pass out...LOL!!!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always know when it is Coal walking up my body to the head of the bed, because I am suddenly in pain and can't breathe!

Max, who weighs 8 lbs, sleeps on my hip all night long, and I can barely tell she is there most of the time.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool Names everyone, I remember we had a thread like this when I first started participating here!
My kitties have many silly names I have tried to pick out just a few for each of them BTW these are my INSIDE cats owned by just myself. Most common name is in bold

Yoghurt- Yogi, Pogi, BigBall , fluffi , tubba , yogipogibare , yogza, pogipogi ,mummysboy

Elmo- Elmossedy, elmz, palmo , palmoelmo , mr tickle me( Elmo's show name is Captivating Tickle Me Elmo) squeaky, , lilgirlboy , porkchop, chubbachubba, beffyboy.

Loonie- Noonie, Noonel, Toonel, Noonz, loonz, greygal, and mostly NOO

Le May- elly , may , maemae, moo

Sophie, soph de loaf , soph , sophia, sophiesophiesoph, sew-sew

Holly- Holz, hollychops, holymonsta, hollylujah, hollymolemole

Muffin - muffy puffball , sugaplaumpie.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had/have so many nicknames I can't think of them all.
George had many. . . . our last name begins with a W so he was "George W", Georgio, Curious George, and his last funny name (poor soul) was Georgette. . . . . he had surgery that made him anatomically more like a female.

Laurie

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mozart is AKA Big Boy, Sir Sheds-A-Lot, Bubba.
Ginza is Mr. Scary-Smarty-Pants, Sir Jumps-A-Lot
Kayla is Petite Princess, Cutie.

They're all "Sweetie".

On heavy kitties: Ginza is the heaviest at 15 lbs. One of his favorite activities is to jump on our bed. But not any old jump. We can hear him starting at the end of the hall, galloping away. Then silence for a second as he launches, then wham! 15 lbs of furbaby on chest. No breathing for awhile.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What fun to see all these great nicknames. And I'm into them just as much. Here are a few:

Fawn: Lawn Tiger, Mocha Tiger, Daddy's Girl, Miss Cat, Baby Kitty, Baby Girl
Cindy: Cinnamon Bun, Cindy-Bun, Bunny-Bun, Mummy's Girl, Miss Cat, Miss Mush
Suzy: Miss Kitti-puss, Little Miss Martyr, Little Miss Petal Tongue, Miss Cat

and before them,

Nibs: Mr Chicken, Chicken with Whiskers, Couch Potato, Nibblet, Lump, The Chocolate Bullet, Dangerous Driver, Grampy Cat, Alarm Cat, Sir Talks-a-lot
Samantha: Mum's little Drama Queen
Shasta: Granny Cat, the Ol' Lady, Sausage, Lump, Missy Kitty
Gryphon: Gryph, Mr Tyger, Puppy-cat, Mr Kitten, Mr Mush, Mr Shoe

...and a thousand more, but those are the ones that come to mind -- and the mind is trying to shut down, so I think I'll close off here and go to bed (naw, that would make too much sense).

callmekitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gambit rarely gets called that, usually he's Gamby, Gamby Wamby, or Gambino. If he's misbehaving, which is usually the case he's Mr. Trouble or Bad Arse. When I'm being silly, I call him Fuzzy Butt and Flash ThunderPaws.

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Stinkie is Monkey, Stinkbug, Tink, Tink Tink, buddy, baby boy, Monkey boy, Stinkie boy, sweetie, my baby.

Thumper is Thumpie, Doot Doot, queen, fancy girl, Thump Thump, Tumpie, Dumpy Dump, pretty girl, bully baby.

Tater Dude is Dude man, Doodle bug, Doody, Doody Woody.

Rat is Rat-T, Fat-T Rat-T, baby girl, sweetie.

Pretty Kitty is PK, Puck Kitty, pretty lady, sweetie.

Ittie Bit is Dub, Ug, Ug a bug, Bittie bit, Ittie Bittie Bit.

Mitzi is Mitz Bitz, Mitz, Mitzi Witzi.

rhbarb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
GREAT THREAD. My kitties are named:
Chrissie, Punkin', Princess, Holly, Tinka, Simba, Samba and Brody

I like to call Chrissie "kissie" because she does love to be kissed and holds her little face up for as long as you want to kiss her.

Sooo, one day I started all their names the same was:
Kissie, Pissy, Prissy, Hissy, Tissy, Sissy, Sassy and Brissy.

Then I got a good laugh!!

morkus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mindy is called 'Mindy mooch',Mork is called'Lazy chunk','peanut','daddas boy'and'weanbag'.Jos is called'the oldest cat'.