Silly non-cat people

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by WellingtonCats
Not one of my kitties has tummy fat. They get fed a well balanced diet.

Sam.
Good for you. Zoey gets fed a well balanced diet as well.

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh nooooo i would never run down any kind of animal, i lovem all, i just didnt know rats made good pets thats all, thats great if they do, i have a friend that has a snake and one that has a pair of agunnias,teks im afraid of them though
to each his own i say, i'll stick to kitties, btw, some kitties get the fat pad some dont most inside cats do, but not all, like some people, both my boys have them, and my vet said that is normal after spay or neutering exspecialing inside only cats, so dont worry if your cat has a hang down i call it haha

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was amazed because I heard the lifespan of a rat was 4 years and they lived for 5, and besides a good diet ate all kinds of junk food like pizza crust and cheetos. They develpoed cancer tumors and had to be put to sleep, rats are very sussepible to cancer. And on his last days the last one I had, was eating peanut butter off my finger and getting eyedroppers of water. And yes, they did purr when you scratched their heads. Linda

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Princess Purr
rats are supposed to be really smart and make great pets...but they are not my cup of tea
Speaking of Rats... Did anyone see Jay Leno last week when he had his "Teenage Wasteland" segment? He had this teenage boy on there that put tapioca pudding in his mouth and then let his pet rat eat it out of his mouth. YUCK! Sorry Rat lovers.... but that is gross!

Tammie & Peachy