Silly cat survey to waste time!

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. How many cats do you have? one cat

2. What are their names? Ryan

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? 10 years old

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? Friskies canned food

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? no Ryan doesn't

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? can't really think of anything funny that he does

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? Yep sure do

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? He will pounce on me and then meow until I wake up and feed him breakfast

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? Ryan is afraid of thunderstorms

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? Ryan doesn't really eat strange things.. but he doesn't like seafood

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? Oh yes

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? I would tell Ryan not use the carpet as his scratching post.

13. Does your cat watch TV? no Ryan doesn't

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? when Ryan was younger he tried to sit in our Christmas Tree (it's not a real tree) and he knocked the whole tree over

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? I like surveys

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How many cats do you have? One!

2. What are their names? Hennessy.

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? 1 year old.

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? Dunno yet, but I'll sure as heck figure it out! All my pets eat better than me, after all!

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? No, but he stares quite avidly.

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? When chasing the laser pointer, if I turn it off he will tear through the house trying to find where it's gone to hide.

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? Doesn't everyone?

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? He doesn't. He's a night kitty. Usually just glowers at me when I wake HIM up.

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? Currently, the dog and the trash can (?)

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? More like WON'T eat... anything that's supposed to be a 'treat'.

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? Well, yes. Especially since it means Chester's about (our resident ghosty).

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? Meowing for pets is okay, but every two seconds from across the room is a little... shall we say... diva-like.

13. Does your cat watch TV? Yes. But only if things are moving fast or making fun noises.

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? Unplugged both computers, both printers, the television, the modem, the router, and the playstation. And then got himself stuck.

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? Kitty-survey is good survey!

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
. How many cats do you have? Six!

2. What are their names? Chester, Arthur, Nermal, Garfield, Kinky (kinked tail) and Munchkin

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? lets see, they're brothers except for Munchkin so they're six.

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? Raw chicken

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? Yes, especially Nermal.

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? Garfield reaches through the venetian blinds and sticks his whole front half through them to look out the window. Once he actually jumped through when the window was open!

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? Of course!

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? My cats arent early risers, they have a cat door though so they dont wake me up even if they do get up early.

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? Nermal has trouble with loud noises, like thunder or gusty wind.

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? hmm, Munchkin likes bugs, especially moths.

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? ooo, creepy!

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? Don't pee there!!!

13. Does your cat watch TV? nope, sometimes they pay attention to the computer screen though

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? You know Im not sure, they pick on each other a lot and tend to pee in places other than their litter box.

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? Fun!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How many cats do you have? One right now

2. What are their names? Sibohan

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? seven

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? Ham. shaved, black forest whatever... she loves ham

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? Yes, sounds like we have an alien living in the sunroom.

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? Sitting on the top of my dad's easychair and batting at his eyebrows... LOL

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? Not birthday but on her got-me day

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? If i'm going to work I wake her up with the alarm. On weekends she wakes me up by knocking things off the dresser or by walking up my body and wacking me in the nose

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? Sibohan is mostly afraid of my brother's motorcycle.

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? bread and eggrolls

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? no normally there is abug or the dog stareing back

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? Mom likes to sleep... so bugger off

13. Does your cat watch TV? yep, mostly animal planet's meerkat manor

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? raided my ham sandwich

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? Fun!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How many cats do you have? Two

2. What are their names? Swanie and Cynthia (Cindy)

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? I don't know how old either of them are; we got them from a shelter, at the same time. Swanie is younger than Cindy

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? Hard to say, I guess the best quality I could find that Cindy would actually eat

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? Swanie does. It's funny to watch

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? Swanie is always doing funny things. Naturally I can't think of an example right now.

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? I don't know when their birthdays are, but I probably would

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? On work days, the alarm goes off at 5:15. If I hit the snooze and don't get up right away, they'll be around. On the weekends, Cindy starts around then, and Swanie will join in by 6:00 if I don't get up.

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? Cindy is afraid of going to the vet. Swanie is afraid of loud noises he hasn't heard before.

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? The other day Cindy ate a little piece of the cardboard that came off her "scratchy."

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? Not really. I just say, is there a ghostie in here tonight? Although Swanie was so intense about it one night in the bedroom that I did get a little freaked.

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? I would tell them that when I take them to the vet its so they will be healthy and feel good, and not because I want them to be tortured by the mean vet lady.

13. Does your cat watch TV? Yes, they both do.

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? Hmm. I can't think of anything naughty Cindy has done. Swanie is always up to something - I guess scratching on the wall in the AM, to get my attention when I'm sleeping. Actually, come to think of it, Cindy did that once too. I guess they learned that it works and gets mommy up

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? I like surveys

pennicat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. How many cats do you have? Three - a DSH and 2 Bengals

2. What are their names? Eliza Doolittle (the DSH), Thundering Rajah (goes by Rajah) and Dancing Tigerlily (goes by Lily).

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? 12 Years old.

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? Pinnacle? They are just trying Orijin which seems pretty similar and have not tried EVO yet as the store was out of samples yesterday, so this could change.

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? Absolutely. Don't all cats?

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? Eliza sits on the counter next to the bathroom sink while DH shaves, waiting for him to leave the water running for her to drink.

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? Sure!

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? Sometimes I'm lucky if Rajah even goes to "bed" but when that happens we put him in Jail (the guest room with the door closed) and he stays asleep until we let him out in the morning. Other times, around 5-5:30 because that's when they are used to me getting up during the week.

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? Eliza is afraid of the doorbell!

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? Lily will eat almost anything so we really have to watch out for her. She's even eaten a rubber band before.

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? No - they're just looking at ghost mice.

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? I'd tell Eliza that Rajah and Lily like her and are just trying to be friends and play with her - they're not being mean.

13. Does your cat watch TV? Not very often, but I did catch Rajah watching last night for a bit.

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? Lily has scratched the dickens out of a couple of door frames and she also chewed up the wooden ends on my "knittynoddy" (if you're a knitter, you'll understand.)

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? Only silly to non-cat people!

beturtlement

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. How many cats do you have? One.

2. What are their names?
Niko, though he thinks Bubbila/Bubbie is his "real" name and "Niko" means food. Heh.

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest?
7 months.

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? Raw wild game birds, of course, with all the gamy tidbits he'd love.

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? Not that I've noticed in the month I've had him, but he does get all riled up and wiggles as he stares 'em down.

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? Two things, really. 1.) I give him the occasional bit of chicken liver as a treat and he does the "Liver Dance" (Micheal Flatly, eat your heart out) which consists of standing on his hind legs and spinning while meowing. 2.) When he's really happy about being pet, his back feet just can't sit still and he ends up in all sorts of silly positions.

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? I will when he turns 1!

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? Usually, he doesn't come in until he hears my alarm, but if I sleep in past 9, he stands by my door and meows. If I ignore him, he'll eventually jump in the bed with me and nuzzle-purr me awake. But not for food, for luvies! A nice way to wake up, actually.

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? He's a pretty brave li'l soul, but of course, the vacuum is his arch nemesis.

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? He'll eat just about anything (food-wise only, thankfully!), actually. He's a piggy- but for some reason, he goes ape-crap when I'm cooking pasta. He stole a ravioli once.

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? It's a li'l spooky, but I write it off to ghosts or unholy carpet fuzz.

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? Lots.
I love you, will never hurt you (nor will the vet), and I hope you're life here with me is a very happy one. Oh, and please stop playing with your kibble- they're not li'l hockey pucks.

13. Does your cat watch TV?
He did the first night he came home with me, but I think that was because he'd never seen one before. "The colors, man... lookit all the colors!"

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? So far, he got into the garbage and started picking out all the good bits to toss over the side for later inspection.. then just left them there. And of course, the time he jumped on the counter while I was making his supper, knocked the bowl off, covering himself in food in the process.

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? Naw, I like it!

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
. How many cats do you have? 2 and 1 foster kitty

2. What are their names? Tabitha, Zeus and Tiny (the foster)

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? 12 or 13- she was a feral that adopted me so I'm not real sure of her age

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? fresh mice

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? Yes all of them do it

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? Zeus is the funniest - put a box anywhere - the small the better - and he will sleep in it - he is a BIG cat - so bits always hang over the edges of the box.

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? Yes I do

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? 1 minute after the alarm goes off - a loud meow right in my face

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? Zeus is terrified of plastic bags.

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? boiled carrots

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? No, but then I believe in ghosts and also believe that cats can talk to them

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? I love them and always will - but that I am not a scratching post.

13. Does your cat watch TV? yes sometimes.

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? Taking food from under the griller - while it was cooking - and then eating it.

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? No - it was fun

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How many cats do you have? Three

2. What are their names? Tailer, Harvey, and Forest

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? We've had Tailer the longest, and he's 12 years old. He's not my oldest one, though...Harvey's 17.

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? If it were up to me, I'd feed raw, but I can't get them to eat it. If it were up to them, Fancy Feast. We've compromised on Nutro.

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? Tailer used to when he was young, but he doesn't really anymore.

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? Tailer insists on licking the lids off the cans of cat food at feeding time. He'll stand next to you and bat your leg until you let him. Harvey loves catnip...especially if it's loose on the floor...and will roll around in it in a very erotic manner. Forest will get in front of you and suddenly flop over onto his back in sudden demand to have his belly rubbed. Woe betide the person who denies the belly!

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? All three were rescues, so we don't know their birthdays. We celebrate their adoption days instead.

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? All three of mine work as a team to get us up. Tailer starts it off at 7:00 am promptly by knocking something noisy off the dresser (Altoids tins are preferred, but anything will work in a pinch). Then Forest will meow his head off at us while Harvey runs back and forth across our heads.

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? Forest is absolutely terrified of the measuring tape.

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? Tailer loves fortune cookies. Harvey loves bread (especially cornbread). Forest will eat anything.

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? No...I'm used to it. At our old apartment, though, they used to turn their heads and look at something and then follow it around the room, as if they were watching an invisible person enter the room. That kinda freaked me out.

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? How much I love them, and that I only take them to the vet because I want them to be well.

13. Does your cat watch TV? Forest does sometimes

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? Tailer's forever doing naughty stuff. He's figured out how to get into pretty much everything...including into the attic and back porch at our old apartment. He also teaches the other two how to get into stuff.

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? Maybe a bit, but I'm a big fan of silly!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How many cats do you have? 2

2. What are their names? Charlie and Ling

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? Present cats - Lings 2 and Charlie's 1; but my oldest cats I've owned was Spooky (15 1/2) and Taz (17)

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? Royal Canin, but homemade I'd have to mix chicken breasts or hamburger

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? Once in awhile I've seen them do it

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? Charlie is insane - his lastest is to flip the top on the washing machine and stick his paw down the tube to find where the water goes!

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? Am bad mommy - I usually forget till the end of the day - then remember and give them a little extra treat.

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? Alarm is set for 4am and they usually just get up when we do. If we sleep in late, they start walking on the pillows and wake you up.

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? Both are afraid of the vacuum. Keno (the dog) is afraid of thunderstorms.

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? Charlie likes different kinds of fruits or fruit juices.

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? No - usually look to see what they are seeing

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? They pretty much understand most things - but we always tell the guys (cats/dog) to "hold the fort down" when we leave the house.

13. Does your cat watch TV? No - Charlie likes some of the games I play on the pc tho.

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? Dog - she stole bacon off the counter! Cats - Charlie knocked over a rose in a vase and pulled all the petals off.

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? silly no - cute yes

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. How many cats do you have? 1

2. What are their names? Dinah

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? she was 12 when she passed

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? Nutro

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? bugs mostly, or light reflections

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? brings her mice to bed with us

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? of course!

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? 9-10 am usually with a paw or nose to the face. . .

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? the screen door on the front porch

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? rubber bands

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? naturally, she always seems to do it right after I hear the footsteps

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? how much i love her and that i am so happy she is healthy now

13. Does your cat watch TV? she loves it, especially if I play my video game

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? pills out the drawers in the kitchen to use as stairs so she can explore what is on the kitchen counter

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? they are fun

Now copy and paste into a REPLY and fill in with YOUR answers! Fun!
(Feel free to add questions if you want!)

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How many cats do you have? One

2. What are their names? Matilda

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? Not sure, she's somewhere between 1-2 years old.

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? Not sure, probably Natural Balance wet food?

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? She's an indoor cat and doesn't see birds/squirrels.

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? She likes to talk, it's a chirpy meow that she does whenever you touch her or move her.

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? Of course, I really don't know her actual birthday but I'll celebrate it (will give her tuna, etc.)

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? Maybe around 7, she'll jump on the bed.

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? The noises that my upstairs neighbor makes.

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? Hmm, not sure.

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? Not really

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? I'd tell her that I wish she would sit on my lap more often.

13. Does your cat watch TV? No, she's not interested.

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? Nothing too bad. She got outside on the balcony once when my SO didn't shut the door all the way after smoking outside. She doesn't really do anything bad.

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? I love surveys!

katzyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. How many cats do you have? I, personally, have two, but there are seven in the house.

2. What are their names? My two are Sassy and Stratus. The others are Abby, Sophie, Tux, Bellona, and Kiara.

3. How old is the cat you've had the longest? Um...Sassy and Sophie are about the same age, and we've had them about the same amount of time...I think they are around...8-9?

4. If you could only pick ONE food to feed the rest of their lives, what would it be? Felidae. Maybe. =3

5. Do any of your cats "chatter" at birds and squirrels? Stratus, who is 5 months, does. It's really bad, too, because he chatters at -my- three cockatiels. =/

6. What's the funniest thing your cat does? Sassy tears up toilet paper when she gets miffed at me. =D

7. Do you say happy birthday to your cat on his/her birthday? When I know they're birthdays, I do. But we don't know most of theirs.

8. What time does your cat wake you up each morning and how do they do it? I wake up Stratus (he's the only one who sleeps with me) at 4:30am.

9. Pick one of your cats. What is he/she most afraid of? Stratus is terrified of the vacuum. Actually, all of the cats are. ._.

10. Strangest thing your cat will eat? Stratus loves Amoxicillin (the antibiotic). He had to take it as a tiny kitten, so...I guess he developed a taste for it.

11. Do you freak out when your cat stares at the door or down a dark hallway at night? Nahh, I'm too used to it. I used to freak, though. =3

12. If your cats could understand you, what you you tell them? STOP BITING ME. I DON'T LIKE IT.

13. Does your cat watch TV? Most of them do, but Stratus and Kiara are the major watchers.

14. What's the naughtiest thing your cat has ever done? Stolen food, bite random people (Stratus when he was about a month old), tore up toilet paper, bothered the birds, ect.. Many things.

15. Was I right when I said this was a silly survey? It was fun! =D