Significant others?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

you need the married but fast getting to the dont care much anymore stage.
Charming..

You give me so much hope
:

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Single and not giving a hoot about the whole relationship thing.

tarasque

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I picked longterm relationship. Only been together for 3 years at the moment but we know we are going to be together for a long time.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasque

I picked longterm relationship. Only been together for 3 years at the moment but we know we are going to be together for a long time.
Next week will be two years, to me it's a long time, and we've discussed marriage/kids etc as well. I think 3 years is a long time because you know everything about them, and you're past the akward silences and dating etc. We still go out, but we're completely comfortable around eachother, and we still are silly and have fun like when we first met.

Hey, you're in Melbourne! me too!!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put Divorced and not looking, though technically we are separated - haven't done the paperwork.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Divorced and not looking. If I had a friend with benefits, life would be absolutely perfect!

Too bad you don't have a "Divorced and looking for a friend with benefits!"

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Divorced and not looking. If I had a friend with benefits, life would be absolutely perfect!

Too bad you don't have a "Divorced and looking for a friend with benefits!"
I did put in 'other' and as i have had bad experiences in the past in relation to this 'friends with benefits' thing i did not wish to add it.

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The boyfriend and I are practically engaged...we have only been together about a year and a half, but it's definitely a long term relationship. I do believe that he's the one!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
VERY happily married 5 yrs - after DH and I went thru divorce with our ex's we finally found the right person and true love/happiness we never had before

tarasque

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Next week will be two years, to me it's a long time, and we've discussed marriage/kids etc as well. I think 3 years is a long time because you know everything about them, and you're past the akward silences and dating etc. We still go out, but we're completely comfortable around eachother, and we still are silly and have fun like when we first met.

Hey, you're in Melbourne! me too!!
Yeah thats the same with me and my BF, we have talked about all the family things. Heh he is ready for kids im kinda not yet, tho getting there. Being silly and having fun like that is what we are all about, we play insult eachother so much, water fights in the house and all. Its a lot of fun.
Yeppers Melbourne here, South East of. How bout you?

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Happily married. DH & I lived together for 7 years and one day we decide to get married. It's been 8 years and still feels like dating.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Engaged
Getting married at the end of next May. Been together just over 3 years.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happily single, never been married.

I was engaged and lived with the guy for 4 1/2 years. I broke it off before the wedding because I came to my senses. He was an abuser and I decided that I deserved better out of life than him.

I was engaged to someone else back in the 1980's (unofficially). He asked me but while he had been separated for 6 years and he and his ex lived in different provinces, neither had taken steps to divorce. I told him that he had no right to ask me to marry him when he wasn't free to marry and to ask me again after he was divorced. I broke up with him before that happened when I caught in in bed with someone else.

I'm 45 years and not really looking for a relationship right now. If one comes along fine, but if not I'm happy enough living on my own. I don't need a man to make me feel "complete" so I'm fine if I don't ever find "Mr. Right"

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in a long term relationship. We have been together for over 5 years (and I am only 21). We still love each other more than ever and plan to get married eventually.

The last week and a half have made me realize just how much I love him. He has really been there for me and we haven't seen each other now since Thursday morning and I find myself counting down the hours until I can see him again...which is about 4½ now.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

At least we know we aren't alone!
Ya'll don't forget about me
hello, same situation, I don't know how old
ya'll are, but it's looking pretty bleek where I live! I'm dealin',I can honesty
say"I would rather be alone, then to have all the drama"

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Wow! Surely I'm not the only widow/widowed here? I feel so alone!! lol
Not alone! I'm here! How long has it been for you ?