Signature...help!!!

valentyne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've looked around on the edit profile but i can not find where in the world im suppose to post a signature please help

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think you have to be a member at least 24 hours before you can have a signature. It will probably be on your user CP by tomorrow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valentyne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
yep just hafta wait =D

yobabsyo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I think you have to be a member at least 24 hours before you can have a signature. It will probably be on your user CP by tomorrow.
I've been a member for more than 24hrs and I still can't find the option on my User CP.

yobabsyo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have the options now, I think the site waits until you ask about it to let you

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
I'm ready to pull my hair out. Could someone please explain to me how I create a signature. I have a picture that I'd like to use. Under the CP it ask me for the URL. Where do I get the URL??? I tried and tried to do this without asking, but I now surrender. I need help.

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all of the advice. I've got another question. I've figured out how to get a picture in place of my signature, however everyones looks so professional. I can't figure out how to create the band like I'm seeing for other's signature. Any advice?

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi,
You need a program like photoshop or paintshop to make a siggy or you can put links to your photos from photobucket in to the siggy request thread and someone will make one for you.
Hope this helps.