Status
Not open for further replies.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by minxie

For Renovia

(Renovia - I just completed melted viewing your photobucket album..Im coming to steal Stoli & Luxor
)
Those are great, but that first one is AWESOME!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Angier106

Sorry for your recent loss of Sassy..RIP Sassy. By the way Angie, I hope I have got the dates right...from a previous siggy request it said that Tabby passed away on May 13 2001. I think your recent request says 2007. I've gone with 2001 as per the previous request. If any amendments are required, let me know.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by minxie

For Renovia

(Renovia - I just completed melted viewing your photobucket album..Im coming to steal Stoli & Luxor
)
oh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! i've looked at those pictures so often that they've kind of dulled my senses!!!!!!!!

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE those siggys, i don't know which one to use first! I hope you had fun making them. I love the first one - i didn't know you could fit so much depth into a signature!!!!!! And the second, I couldn't have picked a better color myself!!!!! it matches them so well

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

oh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! i've looked at those pictures so often that they've kind of dulled my senses!!!!!!!!

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE those siggys, i don't know which one to use first! I hope you had fun making them. I love the first one - i didn't know you could fit so much depth into a signature!!!!!! And the second, I couldn't have picked a better color myself!!!!! it matches them so well
Im glad you like it..I really had fun with that first siggy. My koi fish in my back garden are in your siggy lol...I hope Fishy and Chippy have a great life in Stolis and Luxor's world lol..(oh dear i forgot to put a No Fishing sign lol)

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Heidi, you really need to make sigs more often, the ones you have done are super-cute.
I'm really glad I started doing them again.
Thank you, everyone, for the compliments!

One of the big reasons I didn't is because I was (and still am!) totally intimidated by how amazing the sigs are around here!
Y'all are incredible!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Anakat

I absolutely love your photo of Chloe in the sink - you can think of this as a tribute to it.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

For Anakat

I absolutely love your photo of Chloe in the sink - you can think of this as a tribute to it.
That is lovely, thank you

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

For Anakat

That is soooo cute! I love the font that you used, its so adorable!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

That is soooo cute! I love the font that you used, its so adorable!
Thank you!! It's Bookman Old Style - default on my computer. I love it, it's a very flexible font!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

For Anakat

Wow that's awesome looking!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Wow that's awesome looking!
Thank you! Making graphics is my hobby.
(Making them for people is a side benefit!)

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

OK, I promised....

Here's a couple for Bonnie1965 of Seb and Daphne.
I think the hardest part was choosing which pictures to use!
Oh my heart is smiling! What a beautiful and sweet surprise! Thank you, thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.