Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by minxie

Thats a great siggy of Bayley and Harley Icklemiss21 and Baby Harley. And I love that font you have written your text underneath in!!! what is it? Bradley Hand? I think i know what font I'll be using in future
Yup, it is! I'm glad someone else can see it!
I can't see it on my work computer, but I can at home, and I love it
I think Eithne did a WONDERFUL job on the siggy, I love it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I was inspired by StarryEyedTiger's wonderful pics of her newest foster-babies.
Thankyou sooo much hon!!!! It really made me tear up to see that- what a lovely suprise!!!! I just adore it!!!!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's one for WhosaMyHercules:

And I made a new sig of my girl Crystal

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's another one for bnwalker2...I put all of the kitties together on this one but will do some individual ones as well.

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
stormy;1768398 said:
Here's one for WhosaMyHercules:

It freakin rocks Stormy....Even DH had to give you two thumbs up and he thinks Im looney cuz Im addicted to this site...
Round of applause all the way around...DH would like to know what program you use to make those and if you have any good photo shop like programs you can reccomend....We would like to make cards with pics that we have but dont have any programs to do so.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you both like the sig!!
I use Paintshop Pro X and it was pretty easy for me to figure out (I'm almost totally lost with photoshop
) There is quite a bit you can do with Paintshop Pro and I keep figuring out new things that can be done with it.
So I give that a big

Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules

It freakin rocks Stormy....Even DH had to give you two thumbs up and he thinks Im looney cuz Im addicted to this site...
Round of applause all the way around...DH would like to know what program you use to make those and if you have any good photo shop like programs you can reccomend....We would like to make cards with pics that we have but dont have any programs to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.