Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Here are a couple for OnTheBrink. You didn't say whether you wanted your beautiful children in your sig...and if you did, you didn't say what their names were. So I made a couple...one with, and one without.
You did a great job on these!! I love the background you made and the kids are adorable!!

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
And here I thought I was going to be the pioneer. LOL

A 30 second google search, before I even read your post advising me to do so, lol, gave me this!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...121501674.html

which lead me to THIS!

http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/

NOW, I wonder if I can scan in all my papers and dicuts so they don't go to waste!

HOW MUCH FUN IS PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE! Thank you CATSITE!!! I would have never known how much fun it could be if it wasn't for you!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Awesome Sig!! Vroom vroom Zissou!!!
Thanks. I have limited creativity left at this point, but I did just think of an idea for a sig. I have too much going on today to actually make it though!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soo funny

Thank you,Stormy!!!!!!!!!!!! I was'nt even expecting any new siggy's,I was just browsing through the thread and seen this!!!!!! OMG!!!! Thank you for brightening my day

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks Tricia!
I love the colors!
Is that "enobled pet" on the first one? I downloaded that myself!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Thanks Tricia!
I love the colors!
Is that "enobled pet" on the first one? I downloaded that myself!
Yes, it is! I'm trying to get some more fonts and backgrounds on this HDD, as the others are still on my portable HD. I also have to get some frames. I had one downloaded that I absolutely had to try for Hope's Simba, and that got lost in my crash. I hope I can find it again.

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is another one for onthebrink

I just HAD to use the pictures of the kiddos and the donuts. I had a terrible time coming up with a good title though. If you can think of something else, or would like their name, let me know. I can change it!

This siggy took forever too! I don't know why they take me so long! When I stepp back and look at it it is really very plain. I guess I am spending too much time fixing eye color and smoothing out edges and things! Grrr.

I hope you like it!

Kristin

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're very welcome, it was fun to make! I'm glad you like it!!

Originally Posted by chichismom

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soo funny

Thank you,Stormy!!!!!!!!!!!! I was'nt even expecting any new siggy's,I was just browsing through the thread and seen this!!!!!! OMG!!!! Thank you for brightening my day

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Siggy Shower Fotki Account & Slideshow is updated up to this post - we have made 561 sigs since the thread was started

By all means, visit, check out the slideshow and comment on which are your favourites - you don't need an account to do any of the above - but if you are commenting leave your username from here so we know who you are

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow! That Fotki account is something else! Thanks to whoever took the massive amount of time it must have taken to set it up and keep it updated!

Is Fotki like Photobucket? Is it better? This is the second time I have been linked to it and I like the looks of it so far? Could someone that has expirience with it PM me and let me know what they think? I don't want to hyjack the thread. So just PM me please.

Thanks!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

The Siggy Shower Fotki Account & Slideshow is updated up to this post - we have made 561 sigs since the thread was started

By all means, visit, check out the slideshow and comment on which are your favourites - you don't need an account to do any of the above - but if you are commenting leave your username from here so we know who you are
Thank you for keeping that up. I went in and started to make more comments, and got overwhelmed
I will go back when I have more time

Status
Not open for further replies.