Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks!.. I would have used pink also, but she already had a few pink ones

Phoenix & Chocolate

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought that I had been busy until I saw how many Icklemiss had done, very impressive.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I made these two last night for Stephenie b/c I saw her post in the unsolicited siggies thread! I sent them to her last night.

She said that she loves purple!!
Those are really great, I like those colors also...Great Job

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought that I had been busy until I saw how many Icklemiss had done, very impressive.
I got stuck on a train for several hours yesterday after a freight train derailment so had fun working on them on my laptop much to the amusement of my fellow passengers (several bad words came out of my foul mouth after the train decided to start moving (after a stop of 20 mins) when I was lamost finished cutting out a kitty perfectly and so I ended up with a huge part of background to delete again

I love the one you did of Sunlee

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my God, Anakat, I LOVE THAT BEAUTIFUL SIGNATURE!!! You have made my little Ms Lee Lee so classy and beautiful. Thank you SO MUCH!!

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I got stuck on a train for several hours yesterday after a freight train derailment so had fun working on them on my laptop much to the amusement of my fellow passengers (several bad words came out of my foul mouth after the train decided to start moving (after a stop of 20 mins) when I was lamost finished cutting out a kitty perfectly and so I ended up with a huge part of background to delete again

I love the one you did of Sunlee
good thing you brought your laptop.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
...and another, but I have no idea if I have the right dogs, and the right names

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

...and another, but I have no idea if I have the right dogs, and the right names
Yes, you do!
thanks so much! you didn't have to do both but I do LOVE them both thanks so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.