Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

The Fotki Album and Slideshow has been updated with all the latest siggies.

Please have a look though and see if you missed any and feel free to comment on any you really like (even if they were not made for you) the feedback is always appreciated

If your name starts with a symbol, fotki will not accept it so please look under the first letter or number of your username to find yours.

As I said last time, fotki can change the filesize so if you are downloading from fotki please check the filesize before linking to it on here (and it doesn't allow hotlinking so you will need to save to your own hosting space
Wow, that's awesome. Great job on putting that together

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks for all of the hard work you put into the Fotki Album, Eithne!

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone I am so in love with it!!! She did an awesome job, she's the one that also made my other one with just prince and princess in it!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made these two for catloverin_ks

First a memorial sig for her once fostered dog, Skeeter. I wrote the poem myself.

..and one for her kitty clan, complete with dusty cat prints and coffee stain. I got inspiration for the Polaroids from Tavia's Mom's sig. If she sees this I hope it's ok

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I made these two for catloverin_ks

First a memorial sig for her once fostered dog, Skeeter. I wrote the poem myself.

..and one for her kitty clan, complete with dusty cat prints and coffee stain. I got inspiration for the Polaroids from Tavia's Mom's sig. If she sees this I hope it's ok

that poem is beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.