Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Punkygirl0101

I use photoshop, whats the width and the height it should be?

I was not going to use those here, but just made them for fun lol. I love the cat one that was made for me too much to use another one
The banner should be no more than 150px high, although it's been said that 134px should be used if you plan on having a line of text in your sig. The whole thing, banner and text, should be no more than 150px high. Width I think is 630 for max, but the largest I usually see here is 500. My personal banners I tend to make smaller.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I make pretty much all of mine 550px wide and 134px high - the smaller they are the better quality image you get when you save them at a smaller file size, they must be under 30,000bytes (30kb). I think most people use the same size ones as I make looking at this thread. If it has alot of cats, I will make it 600px wide and 150 high, provided they agree to having no text.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love seeing all the new siggys everyone's had made or made for someone else... I just made a new one tonight though mine don't even begin to compare to everyone elses! Kitters say Happy Valentines guys!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made this one for DixieDarlin256 who PM'd me and kindly called in a request, which I was flattered to do.

I should explain my vision behind this one, as I had it in my head, but I stared blankly at the monitor for about 2 hours trying to figure out how to put it into vision.

The title suggests Bo is going to be 8-bit's successor. If it's ok with lookingglass (and 8-bit) I put him subtly in the background as he looks at Bo either as a mentor who is passing the torch...or as I assume, with disgust that someone is moving in on his turf.

The colors suggest impending doom, michevious behavior, and envy from both sides. 8-bit's font reminds us of the side of him we're all familiar with, while the font for "the making" gives an erie feeling of what is to come... But, at the same time, the stars and Bo's font reminds us that deep down, he is a good kitty

...I think I'm going slightly mad after this. I felt like I was directing a thriller while making it!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I made this one for DixieDarlin256 who PM'd me and kindly called in a request, which I was flattered to do.

I should explain my vision behind this one, as I had it in my head, but I stared blankly at the monitor for about 2 hours trying to figure out how to put it into vision.

The title suggests Bo is going to be 8-bit's successor. If it's ok with lookingglass (and 8-bit) I put him subtly in the background as he looks at Bo either as a mentor who is passing the torch...or as I assume, with disgust that someone is moving in on his turf.

The colors suggest impending doom, michevious behavior, and envy from both sides. 8-bit's font reminds us of the side of him we're all familiar with, while the font for "the making" gives an erie feeling of what is to come... But, at the same time, the stars and Bo's font reminds us that deep down, he is a good kitty

...I think I'm going slightly mad after this. I felt like I was directing a thriller while making it!

Wow. That's really cool. I had to look for a while in order to really SEE 8-bit.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Wow. That's really cool. I had to look for a while in order to really SEE 8-bit.
Yeah that's what my wife said too. I wanted him to be in there but not be "IN" the banner if you know what I mean. Afterall, it's not his

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so excited for you, Emily!

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I love seeing all the new siggys everyone's had made or made for someone else... I just made a new one tonight though mine don't even begin to compare to everyone elses! Kitters say Happy Valentines guys!
aww.. I think yours is cute and Kitters is, too!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I really like it!! After you said 8-bit was in there... It popped for me! I could see him hiding there!

Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

aww.. I think yours is cute and Kitters is, too!
Thanks!
I think Kitters is cute too, though I'm only a bit biased!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow, thats awesome!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of the new signatures are awesome you guys!! I haven't been in this way in a while as my computer has decided that it dosen't like photoshop anymore!! Beautiful work everyone!!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Here is one for Rina_Marie

I like this one, I love the bee's, it's got me ready for spring! And such lovely subjects, I must add!

Status
Not open for further replies.