Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Fotki Album and Slideshow has been updated with all the latest siggies.

Please have a look though and see if you missed any and feel free to comment on any you really like (even if they were not made for you) the feedback is always appreciated

If your name starts with a symbol, fotki will not accept it so please look under the first letter or number of your username to find yours.

As I said last time, a few were slightly oversized and fotki can change them also so if you are downloading from fotki please check the filesize before linking to it on here

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want to say Thank You to all the Siggy Makers you guys are a Great Group of People who are very Talented...So Thanks for all you have done for me and for a few other people at my request

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's one for Sims2Fan of her precious little Hope, my namesake. She is a very special kitty to me, and she's just adorable.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is actually the first signature I've made for anyone and it's for catcrazyperson. She requested a Valentines Day sig. I can't pm or email her so I hope she sees this (and likes it)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

This is actually the first signature I've made for anyone and it's for catcrazyperson. She requested a Valentines Day sig. I can't pm or email her so I hope she sees this (and likes it)
I really like it! What do you use as software?

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here are a few made by me:

my dogs

Dogs I have rescued (3 of my own, 1 of my friends, and two who got knew homes)

Another of the rescue dogs. (Peanut, Bjorn, and Lucy are mine. and shorty is my best friends)

I made this for my friend today

I made that, its of my mice. I am going to make one for all my pets.

No cat ones yet.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

That came out really nice!

It is a bit oversized as sigs can be no larger than 30K. Could you resize it please?

The sig rules are here:

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54715

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are a few for sunshine's kid..these ones are kind of plain so let me kno also see if u can get more photos I can do more then !!! If u want something more specific though just let me know !!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Punkygirl, just so you know that most of those can not be used on TCS, you are free to have a sig of your dogs but all sigs must be less than 150px in height, 600px (ish) wide (so it doesn't stretch the screen) and 30kb in file size.

You can get this information by right clicking on a sig and clicking properties.

If you are using photoshop etc to make them, you can specify the size when you make them and use the 'save for web' feature to save them at a small enough file size.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

That came out really nice!

It is a bit oversized as sigs can be no larger than 30K. Could you resize it please?

The sig rules are here:

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54715
Ok thank you, I fixed it. I knew there was a dimensions limit but I wasn't aware of the file size limit. Thanks for telling me. It's now 18kb or so. The great thing is you can't even tell the difference between high and medium quality with this banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.