Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know how long you'll have to be a member to use them all, but here's another one of gorgeous Reilly
:

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've already done a couple for Laureen, but I've been wanting to use this picture of Java:

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma79

Thank you so much. These are really nice. I think I have more of Raz now than my babies, and he's a dog! LOL
lol, guess you didn't think very much of the one i made...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have made a few bad ones!
I freely admit it!
That's what learning is all about though. I will take a stab at your crew, but I have been slowly working my way down the thread, and occasionally go backwards when I think of another one I want to make for someone.

emma79

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

lol, guess you didn't think very much of the one i made...
I'm sorry, I missed saying thank you to arcadian girl for this lovely sig. Chanelle has been sent them all as they have been posted and she thinks they are all awesome and has been blown away by everyones kindness.

Thanks to you, Arcadian Girl for making this lovely sig.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

anakat:

everytime i see chloe i have to do a doubletake lol she looks so much like my Ailey ... they could be long lonst twins lol
I know, I always think that. The only difference I can see is that Chloe has white paws.
Nice to see you back, I missed you.
Anne

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All though she hasn't checked out this thread, I made this siggy for Flisssweetpea of her 2 beautiful Singapuras, Tolstoy and Lily. I hope she doesn't mind.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I did "cheat" and dug through old threads
I'm glad you like them!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I've already done a couple for Laureen, but I've been wanting to use this picture of Java:
Kelly - could you post in Graphic Help and Resources how you made the cut out letters? Thanks!
love them! Kim

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Kelly - could you post in Graphic Help and Resources how you made the cut out letters? Thanks!
love them! Kim
I'll post it here, since I really can't take credit for it...it's the font I used, that's how it came. I just applied one of the bevel styles to it to give it that edge (the bevel tool in the Photoshop Elements program). I love that font! It really mirrored the roundness of Java's pose. I'm glad you like it, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.