Not open for further replies.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by *LuLu*

Lookin good

I asked for a crimbo one but I didn't get ont
I made you 2 Holiday signatures a long time ago. I put them up right after you asked for them. I'm sorry if they weren't good enough for you, but please don't act like your request was ignored.

Maybe these will do, until you get someone to make you a better Holiday Signature. If not, I'm sorry.

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker
Those are really cute. I tried to follow the instructions to make a signature the other day but I'm not patient enough. Oh well, I couldn't fit eight cats and a dog onto a signature and have it look the way I would want it to anyway.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SchwarzeKatz

Those are really cute. I tried to follow the instructions to make a signature the other day but I'm not patient enough. Oh well, I couldn't fit eight cats and a dog onto a signature and have it look the way I would want it to anyway.
Thank you. To be honest I have 4 cats, but I don't usually ever make a siggy with all of them. Right now I have my 2 Bengal's on my signature. At other times I make a signature with my 2 Siamese. Try making a signature with maybe only your dog, or with 2 of your cats and the dog, or something like that. At least try that to start.

schwarzekatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Try making a signature with maybe only your dog, or with 2 of your cats and the dog, or something like that. At least try that to start.
I was going to try to make one for each pet and rotate through them but I lack the patience to figure out the instructions "Iclemiss21" posted. My Photoshop apparently isn't the same as hers because the workspace is not the same. No big deal. I'll try again when I'm feeling more patient.

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I made you 2 Holiday signatures a long time ago. I put them up right after you asked for them. I'm sorry if they weren't good enough for you, but please don't act like your request was ignored.

Maybe these will do, until you get someone to make you a better Holiday Signature. If not, I'm sorry.
I couldn't find them on my computer, or on here so thought they must have been deleted.
Thanks for findings them

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
If you look on the Fotki album you will find quite a few people made you Christmas sigs the first time you asked.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Trout
I really like this one

Originally Posted by Anakat

For valanhb
Ginger looks so cute hanging over the box!

Here is one for Valenhb
Nice colors Hope!

Originally Posted by valanhb

Thank you Karen! That is beautiful, and I love the background!
You are very welcome !!

Originally Posted by valanhb
I love the way Nakita is peeking around the corner!

Originally Posted by gemlady

I really do need to get new pics of the kits...
Yes, you do!

Originally Posted by stormy

For lisasha3
Nice winter one!

Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

I love your new signature!
Thanks! I finally made a few for myself

Originally Posted by arcadian girl

for enkeli-kitten:
Great job!

Originally Posted by Anakat

The Twelve Days of Christmas for Neetanddave, because I am not as clever as Karen and couldn't fit them all on one, and without Karen's help to sort out the muddle I had made of the cats and their names they would never have made it (Thanks Karen)
Anytime Anne! They look great!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you. I love your's as well.
you're welcome!
and thanks.
Karen made it for me.

and those signatures of Max and Billy are adorable and I am sure she'll like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.