Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Anakat for doing me this one of the ponies! It was wonderful to have the tribute to Napoleon, but it still makes me cry when I look at it, and it is four weeks today since he went, so I thought maybe I should try to move on. Anakat offered me this which is sweet.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

You're welcome. I didn't want to make it too big a deal because I didn't do that good of a job. But about the purple - I don't know - I just thought of purple when I thought of you and Nika! Weird, huh?
I think you should make a big deal out of it, it's beautiful, I like the purple in it, and that it says nika (i like nikadeamus, that is his name, but I always called him nika) As far as the purple thing, I really think we have a weird little conection any ways, (like I said in the cafe, so you know why!) I am going to change it back to meyuki and the pumpkin, for now, but I really love this one!
thanks!!!!! (it made me
)

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow! lovinmom these are awesome! I really like the one for Snowy and Reilly! they look great!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John, I am glad you like the sig!
I really would like to make a special sig of Carmello for you. I know you must miss him dearly.
Awww, a siggy of my boy, that would be awesome
We spent the day with him Monday. I tried to get some good pictures, but he wouldn't sit still for anything. Everytime I went in with him, all he wanted to do was run up to me and give big head rumbs and wanted lots of hugs. It was a beautiful sunny day for great pictures too. I got one of him in action playing, but that was it. I spent a lot of time with him and he purred as loud as could be. I miss him beyond what words can describe. The most difficult time is leaving at the end of the day. I always have a great time there with all the BIG cats, but when I have to say goodbye to Carmelo and I hear him calling me as I walk away, it just makes me...

Status
Not open for further replies.