Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just taken a walk through this thread, and I just wanted to say that those of you who are making siggys are incredibly talented - there are some fantastic works of art in here!
I wish I had those graphic skills!

Thanks again, Karen, for making the unsolicited siggy for me - I'm using it on some non-cat forums I'm on, and I just fall in love with my kitties over and over again when I look at it!

tigger42065

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

For Tigger c/o Bella713

and ABK
Thank you so very much for this awesome sig!!!! My Irish eyes are smilin' for sure now.....can't wait to use this sig!!! I just figured out yesterday to get the Boston one on, now I'll be off to photobucket w/ yours and the others....As Helen has said to me many times since being a part of TCS, you all are a super great bunch of people here!!!!! : )

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

They're awesome!!!!!!

Thank you SOOOOOO much!!!!!! They're guaranteed to make me smile every time I look at them!!

And thanks for doing it so fast as well! I'm going to put one up right now...

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's a Thanksgiving Signature for Kittylover4ever. By the way, if anything is misspelled, I have the layered version on my hard drive and can fix it easily.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Here's a Thanksgiving Signature for Kittylover4ever. By the way, if anything is misspelled, I have the layered version on my hard drive and can fix it easily.
Hope, that is SOOO gorgeous! Thanks so much. Bailey's name is spelled wrong though.........

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, I'll fix it. I'll just replace this misspelled one with the one with the correct spelling. Give me a couple of minutes.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

That's wonderful Hope! Your wonderful!!
Susie! You've misspelled "You're"!
Only kidding you. I imagine Hope has so many kitty images stored that it's almost impossible to keep track of guardians, spelling, gender, etc..

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Susie! You've misspelled "You're"!
Only kidding you. I imagine Hope has so many kitty images stored that it's almost impossible to keep track of guardians, spelling, gender, etc..
Tricia, your right, I did!! LOL

I don't know how any of you siggy makers keep anything straight!! You all do a wonderful job!! I just hope no one gets their feelings hurt if their siggies aren't displayed all the time........I'm going to have to rememebr to change mine daily because I just love them all!!! I truly do!!

Thanks again Hope!

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you sooo much! I especially love the Gothic one, but I'll be rotating, for sure.

Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.