Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

You didn't post piccies so I just helped myself to a thread of yours!
Thank you so much! I love your siggies! One of these days I'll have to sit down and play around with brushes. Eva(-loves-cats) tried to give me some tips, but I'm still playing with fonts and reliefs at this point. I haven't posted any links, because all the photos in my Photobucket account have already been resized, and things are a bit stressful at work right now (finals, and six-day weeks until the end of July, plus all the World Cup distractions). I tried to take some new pictures of Jamie today, but he wasn't cooperative - he hates the flash.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah he looks like Boomer they are hard to photograph and he won't sit still long enough anyway!

Your resized ones in your last fur pics thread are just as good as some of the ones people have posted on here (says the person who gets her kitties to pose for special close up macro siggy shots
)

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Yeah he looks like Boomer they are hard to photograph and he won't sit still long enough anyway!

Your resized ones in your last fur pics thread are just as good as some of the ones people have posted on here (says the person who gets her kitties to pose for special close up macro siggy shots
)
WOWOW, that's amazing....will definately be using that one. in fact, i like that one so much, i think i'm going to use it as my sig on a couple non-cat boards i go to as well
thank you!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks

A day off work helped me catch up on my requests and the ones on here, but I think my photoshopping is exhausted for a while, they are starting to look the same and I need more inspiration

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Thanks

A day off work helped me catch up on my requests and the ones on here, but I think my photoshopping is exhausted for a while, they are starting to look the same and I need more inspiration
what i always do when i need more inspiration is download some new brushes..that always inspires me to try new and different things

emma79

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

They're not great - so much for watching soccer, playing with Jamie, and making siggies all at once.
Thank you so much, I've just sent them to her, and she's blown away!

Originally Posted by Anakat

Here is one of Rascal
Aww thanks so much....it's lovely. Not so sur about little tho, at 6.5 kg, which i think works out to 13lb something....

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma79

Aww thanks so much....it's lovely. Not so sur about little tho, at 6.5 kg, which i think works out to 13lb something....
I have one weighing in at about 20lbs so he is little compared to Scully

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
OMG Karen!!! This one literally brought tears to my eyes!!! I love it!!!

You even put her old "feral" picture in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.