Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cagnes

For emily_325. I thought these pics were too cute, I couldn't resist playing with them.

These are AWESOME!!! I didn't even think to have her chewing on her name. That's so creative. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

redyave

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello all!
I am SOOOO happy that I found this group. I talk about my cats CONSTANTLY and everyone thinks I'm nutso!
Would anyone be able to tell me how to post my sig in my signature? Or how to even create a signature... LOL
Also, I wanted to post a new thread to say hello to everyone and introduce my 'babies', but I wasn't sure how to do that.
Thank you SO MUCH to everyone and anyone who can help, and I really am looking forward to joining your group!!!!
Tina

tigger42065

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sunshine'sKid

For Tigger42065:

My friend Meaghan made it because she's better than me. Ya, I can make siggy's but not like Meaghan. OK, right now she's telling me how to LOL. Please let me know when you've save it to your computer so Meaghan can delete it off of her photobucket account!
Thank you for the cool Sig. for Tigger and me.....he looks pretty cool with that aquatic background you designed!!

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

These are AWESOME!!! I didn't even think to have her chewing on her name. That's so creative. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You're welcome, I love the chewing pic!

Originally Posted by babygirl

Those are beautiful!
Love how she is chewing the letter K!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Christine, Anyanka's is great
I love how she is chewing on the K
Thanks Eithne!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

thanks so much, it's cute and I LOVE it!!
but Tiger is the one with darker markings.
you have Miagi right. sorry.
I know they look the same. I'm sorry.
Oops

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cagnes

For emily_325. I thought these pics were too cute, I couldn't resist playing with them.

these are just SO cute! not just the chewing, but also the textures! you are so talented, Christine!

Status
Not open for further replies.