Siggy disappeared

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Anyone have any idea why my siggy is gone and there's now a message from image shack? My son is the one who set it up so I have no idea how to get it back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's weird. I see a square with a frog in it that says see image shack for hosting. I'm on my son's computer. Maybe I should go check it on the one upstairs.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snuzy

That's weird. I see a square with a frog in it that says see image shack for hosting. I'm on my son's computer. Maybe I should go check it on the one upstairs.
I see the same thing you do

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see imageshack's image does not exist - it may have been deleted for some reason, just upload it and insert it again.

Alot of people have problems with imageshack and remote linking, do you have photobucket?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I still don't see it. I do have photobucket, but that image my son did is in image shack I guess and when I went there I couldn't find it--probably my son's account. I'll have to wait for him to fix it for me or maybe it just means its time for a new Siggy with Lucky and Cameron.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i can see your sig . thats strange , maybe if you no longer have that pic , someone can save it and then send it on to you?