Sig 10 pixels to large

harlowquin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Help, I am new to this site. I just got an email that my signature is 10 pixels to large. I used photobucket to make my signature. So my question is how do I change the pixel size to conform to the rules? When I used photobucket it just made the sizes for me. Any help would be great. I just love this site. I have a ton to learn. I just read a post about points? and didn't even realize there were any. In fact another memeber sent me a gift and I didn't realize what it meant. LOL now I feel like a heel for not at least saying Thanks!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, it looks like you put each picture up seperately. What you need to do, would be to make the pix smaller, or even better, do you have a graphics program, where you can put all of the pix on one document? I can take all of the pictures and make you one picture if you'd like. Then you'd have to upload that image up on Photobucket and link to that. The size limit shouldn't be over 150 pixel in height and 600 in width as long as you don't want to you text with your signature.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harlowquin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

OK, it looks like you put each picture up seperately. What you need to do, would be to make the pix smaller, or even better, do you have a graphics program, where you can put all of the pix on one document? I can take all of the pictures and make you one picture if you'd like. Then you'd have to upload that image up on Photobucket and link to that. The size limit shouldn't be over 150 pixel in height and 600 in width as long as you don't want to you text with your signature.
Thanks that would be great if you could do that for me. I did have a collage photo but photobucket would not up load it. So if you could fix it for me I would greatly appreciate it! If you want to send it to me, please PM me for my email address. Thanks again.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by harlowquin

Thanks that would be great if you could do that for me. I did have a collage photo but photobucket would not up load it. So if you could fix it for me I would greatly appreciate it! If you want to send it to me my email is xxx Thanks again.
You can't share emails on TCS, but you can PM with your info for a sig, or post links to large pictures in the request thread and your sig will be posted in the completed sig thread

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, I just sent you the signature as one picture, as a collage. I switched the two middle pictures around. I hope that's OK.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harlowquin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

OK, I just sent you the signature as one picture, as a collage. I switched the two middle pictures around. I hope that's OK.
Well, here it is! Thank you so very much HopeHacker!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
That looks great
, but the file size is a bit big. It's 36K and the maximum file size allowed is 30K.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I made it that one and it was only 18 bytes. I know Photobucket makes them a bit larger, but not THAT much larger. I'll upload it to my Photobucket and see what happens to it. That is wierd.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's the same signature from my Photobucket. It enlarged it to 21 bytes. I don't know how it became so large on harlowquns photobucket account.