Sierra's Check-Up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you guys for waiting by the phone with us! I've managed to only call once today and was told the results were not yet in but that Dr. Todd would phone us when they were. Hurry results!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, I phoned just before the office closed and the results had not yet arrived. This must be such a routine event for Dr's offices, I wonder if they realize that our entire world is revolving round their call? Tomorrow will be another day to sit by the phone, bet they'll be in nice and early.
Thank you guys so much for waiting with us!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay Sierra!
I'm so glad her visit went well, and that she didn't need to be sedated! I have everything crossed for great lab results.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no Stephanie...

Time passes so slowly when we are waiting for that important call.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Keeping fingers crossed and praying the results are good

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's Thursday morning....
my prayers continue.
Sweet Sierra

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're so happy!
Sierra's labs are super, our Dr is "very pleased" with her results! Her Creatinine has actually come down, and her BUN is only slightly elevated! Her T4 is great, and her Potassium level is right where it should be, so she'll remain at this dose of her daily Potassium suppliment. Along with staying at the same dose of Norvasc for her blood pressure, we will continue with the same amount of her Phosphate Binder, as well, since it's clearly contributing to keeping her BUN and Creatinine in check along with her current diet! I'm so proud of my baby girl!

Thank you to our caring friends who have remained on edge with us as we awaited these labs and celebrate with us now that Sierra's great results have returned!