Sierra & Serenity's Fun With Kittygrass!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Stephanie....Sierra and Serenity are enjoying every bit of their fresh grass.

I love seeing them compete over their yummy treat.

They are cutie pies.

Your pictures have convinced me to buy some seeds and start a couple pots for my own kids.

Thanks for starting my day with a smile.
Thank you, Lei! I know Sadie and Dexter would really enjoy that!
You know we'll be expecting pictures

Originally Posted by eilcon

Adorable pics of your precious girls, Stephanie.
Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, Eileen!

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Stephanie, your girls are absolutely adorable! I don't know which I love more, them swatting each other, or Serenity holding the pot close!
Thank you for enjoying my girlies, Karen!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That absolutely had me laughing so loud!! That is so cute! Your girls are precious!

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Stephanie those pics are pure class

I noticed the pic ' it's mine all mine' you can just about see Sierra looking at her mum in the corner,It looks like she's asking for your approval to give Serenity a good left hook

And she did,didn't she?That looks like one good smack in the chops for sierra...poor girl,she was only making sure she got her share

Sierra....Serenity
....DECORUM LADIES.....DECORUM.......

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

That absolutely had me laughing so loud!! That is so cute! Your girls are precious!
I'm so happy you enjoyed them! Thank you!

Originally Posted by furryferals

Stephanie those pics are pure class

I noticed the pic ' it's mine all mine' you can just about see Sierra looking at her mum in the corner,It looks like she's asking for your approval to give Serenity a good left hook

And she did,didn't she?That looks like one good smack in the chops for sierra...poor girl,she was only making sure she got her share

Sierra....Serenity
....DECORUM LADIES.....DECORUM.......
Thank you, Di! Yes Decorum needed for sure! I know Sierra was saying "Do you see what she's doing?! I'm not sure if my permission or lack thereof would have made any difference to little Ms possessive about her favorite items. I should have made a disclaimer..No little sisters were injured in the making of this photoshoot!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dawnofsierra;1406532 said:
I prefer to just buy the organic seeds and grown them in my own terra cotta pots. We always have two pots, one in the window growing, and the other set out for them to enjoy.

This is exactly what I do, too. The grass doesn't last all that long, so it's far less expensive to buy 2 terra cotta pots, a big bag of soil and a bunch of seeds and plant it yourself. It takes about 5 mins to plant and lasts about a week or so. They don't want it anymore once the tips start to get a bit brown.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright Sis, how did this get on here without me seeing it!

Those two girls are two of the cutest things this side of Heaven!! LOVE IT!!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrPaws

This is exactly what I do, too. The grass doesn't last all that long, so it's far less expensive to buy 2 terra cotta pots, a big bag of soil and a bunch of seeds and plant it yourself. It takes about 5 mins to plant and lasts about a week or so. They don't want it anymore once the tips start to get a bit brown.
Polly and Prego must love their yummy grass, Rachel!
So true about the logic of planting our own. My girlies are the same, once it gets down low, they're not at all interested, just as well, really, since it's probably lost the majority of its nutritional value by then anyway.

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Those two girls are two of the cutest things this side of Heaven!! LOVE IT!!
Awww, so sweet, Sus!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Polly and Prego must love their yummy grass, Rachel!
So true about the logic of planting our own. My girlies are the same, once it gets down low, they're not at all interested, just as well, really, since it's probably lost the majority of its nutritional value by then anyway.
Oh, they simply adore it!