Sicy and Kayla pics

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Superkitty & Sicy- u guys are SOOO lucky to live so near each other so u guys can visit each other!
Looks like Sicy had a BLAST with ur 4 furbabies Superkitty!

U really should take pics of Mozart "surprising" people with his jumping on their backs. That would be HILARIOUS!!!

Sicycat- u look GREAT as usual! Superkitty- I'm sure you look great even though we can't see you. Grin.

Would love to see more pics!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am chunky too, but if we ever got to meet to could take my pic if you want.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww what cute pics!!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Where did you two meet? I'd love to meet someone from here! I'm down in Monterey but often head up to San Francisco on the weekends.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in Redwood City and she lives across the bay. If you are ever coming to SF just pm me and you're more than welcome to come over and meet Zoey & Saki!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy,
Awww, thanks.
But pics of me still ain't gonna happen

Originally posted by Cassandra_Starr
And Sicy, girl you make me SICK! You have an awesome figure and such a great figure. You're so pretty!

B]
I KNOW!! She has the most fantastic figure. I was really impressed with her and S/O dancing abilities, she looks so graceful - and coordinated - out on the floor.

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! I'm "chunky" too! Although I'm working out a LOT and have lost 20lbs I have about a MILLION more to go

Sicy has my dream figure! LOL! And her hair.. sooo shiny! Hmph! If I meet her I'm gonna make her share some of her beauty secrets for sure!