Sick, sick kitty, but money's tight. Please help!!

salemsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When my Hobo's eye poped, I couln't find anyone who was willing to help me out and put me on a payment plan. Now I'm on disability in Canada, and I can tell you there isn't a whole heck ofa lot of money in there too lol. I would sugest that you take him/her down to the spca, or the humane society and explaine the situation to them. What they did with me was they made me sign my Hobo over to them, and made me sign a form saying that if there was ANY complications that she would be euthanised. Now I didn't paticularly like the idea but I did it. If you tell them that you need medical care for the cat, but you can't aford to go to a vet, they'll go easy on you. Especialy if you tell them that You definatly, beyond a shadow of a doubt, want her/him back afterwards, they'll definatly help you out.

Try it... it just might work.

~ Salem

nighteyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really do not mean to sound harsh however, when you own a pet you and only you are responsible for the pets care. If you cannot afford to care for your pet, at least take him to the ASPCA and tell them you can not financially care for him. The cat is suffering!!! If what I see on Animal Planet is true, it is against the law not to treat your pet when it is sick.