Sick 2 Wk Old Kittens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, gut bacteria can cause this. Hopefully the Albon will knock it out. It should. The probiotic will help also.

What are the shots you are to give?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldsberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is pluggin' along. He won't eat from adopted mom at all now, I'm not sure why? He just seems like he thinks I'm mom and not her. Like it doesn't even occur to him that she has food...but that's OK, he comes everywhere with me now and I make sure he's fed. The diarrhea has stopped. I don't recall what the shots were calles, but they were for helping the gut bacteria. We've decided we ARE going to keep this little guy. He rides in my pocket with me while I do house work and just watches or sleeps in there. He's so stinkin' cute.

0628171747.jpg

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He's adorable! :)

So glad you are keeping him, and that he is all better now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldsberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Roly took a turn for the worse Sunday, startws vomiting again and became very lethargic. He passed away early this morning, sleeping in bed with me. Its been so hard to lose him. I really thought he was going to be able to pull through. He was such a sweet and loving little boy. I didnt know him very long but I'll miss him more than words can say.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh I'm so sorry. :hugs: After a loss like this we close the thread out of respect. Please consider starting a memorial thread in our Crossing the Bridge forum for all these little kittens.

Rest in Peace. :rbheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.