Siamese unusual problem

iluvdw

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 2 female (sisters) siamese kitties, four year olds. One Blue point the other seal point, both not spayed as were to be bred.
The seal is too tiny to breed and now will be going to be spayed. However I have noticed her tail and rear(vaginal) area with discharge yellow, white to clear color. It doesn't seem to bother her, she cleans herself and is eating and behaving the same way she always does.
Question: could this be an infection? Would the vet be able to still do surgery> Or could this be from being in heats and not having a litter?
Any thoughts?
Thanks for your help.

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It sounds like an infection to me. If it is vaginitis, then no they usually wont spay until it clears up. I would take her to the vet before it does any serious damage.

kittykratz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Please take her to a vet. If the discharge is due to a uterine infection, this can be very serious. I hope everything is fine...let us know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iluvdw

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the responses, "little bit" is going to see the vet in am. She does not act sick at all, and appears to be in no pain or distress, however, the discharge is persisting and needs medical attention. I will let you know what he prescribes. Thanks again for the info.