Siamese: Lincoln, NE...Looking for a Forever Home...Will travel to meet! <pics>

anreed

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!

I was looking over your questions, and I think for the most part they are pretty good ones. I do have some thoughts for you.

Based on the pictures, the kitty is considered to be a blue point. That means her points are a dark gray color...not really brown as you mentioned in your questions. So you could ask what color she is (seal point, blue point, chocolate point, lilac point, etc).

In my opinion, the kitty is considered to be a traditional style (aka applehead or old style) Siamese...not a modern (wedgehead) style. So, you could ask about this as well.

Keep us updated, and good luck!

Adrienne
Serenade/Obsession Cattery
www.geocities.com/obsessioncattery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abra

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
wow!
Those are very helpful hints!! Thank you so much Adrienne!

anreed

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Glad I could help! Being a breeder of Traditional Siamese, I thougt I would try to help you find her a home. You can check out my site to see other colors of Siamese if you aren't familiar with them.

Adrienne

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you could ask her 'owner' for a photo of her. i have dozens of my cat! have you taken her to a vet to be checked for a microchip yet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abra

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I called the no kill shelter. they're goingto come pick her up. My parents are out of town and i don'thave a car, the poor thing has runs and no longer needs a home, she needs someone who can help her first. Because I cant get her to a vet I had no one in Nebraska seems to be missing a siamese cat, lol, I had to call them. I HATE calling shelters, but I felt it needed to be done so her health doesn't progress downward.

Thank you ALL so so much for helping me!!
Adrienne you have some pretty kitties there!

anreed

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hopefully, the shelter will get her feeling back to normal quickly and into a loving home. You were wonderful to take her in like you did.

Thanks for the kind comment about my kitties...I think so too!

Adrienne

zinc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hope so too! I believe they'll do something good for her..I know they are overflowing with work now but they do go out of their way to help kitties, trust me! So I think she is in good hands..thank-you for taking care of her so much and best to the kitty