siamese cats

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

*chuckle* His affectionate nickname around here is, "George P. Butterball". He literally melts into you if you but pick him up ... I can drape him around my neck like the finest designer fur and he wraps his little arms around my face and grooms me. He walks around my home up on his toes as though shod in Prada and plays with a little fur rat as if he were playing for a professional sports organization. He is simply "George" and I adore him.
And that is all so TOTALLY believable when one looks at that sweet little face. Who couldn't adore that little guy??

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

*chuckle* His affectionate nickname around here is, "George P. Butterball". He literally melts into you if you but pick him up ... I can drape him around my neck like the finest designer fur and he wraps his little arms around my face and grooms me. He walks around my home up on his toes as though shod in Prada and plays with a little fur rat as if he were playing for a professional sports organization. He is simply "George" and I adore him.
It's a good thing you don't live closer to me (or me to you) or you might find your Butterball had been cat-napped.

A little off topic, but Saturday morning I wanted to sleep in because I stayed up really late. Bijou was very patient but by 11:30 a.m. he decided I had slept enough. (Daddy fed him and Mika so he wasn't wanting food.) He got on my pillow with his butt against my forehead and put the rest of his body across my neck and started purring. Hint, hint - time to get up mom!

My heart quivers every time I look at our babies and swells with the love we have for these two gentle, sweet cats. I know that if Bijou doesn't outlive me that we'll never have another like him. Makes me sad to even think about it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to say thanx everyone I really think all of ur opinions worked on my mom and the stero types
we got tessa now and she is just funny, she has that i dont care attitude and she is sooo curious
idk wat happened to her tho but i do know she doesnt like near her head petted well the top of it at least, but man is she funny she jumped on the door the other day !!!! on the top of the ledge it was so funny
and she adjusted to here very quickly and her and blue are funny together, except when i open my door we all run in (i got cooler stuff than my moms room
i guess and i got more cats) I never believed that stero type because of how affectionate she was at the ladys house, and i just love siamese cats, my mom is sooo happy that we got her !!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's great. I'm glad she's working her way into everyone's hearts -- it doesn't take much, does it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

That's great. I'm glad she's working her way into everyone's hearts -- it doesn't take much, does it?
no it doesnt, she has even wined my dad heart over, its making me and my mom mad
my dad who isnt crazy bout cats like us gets all the cats to like him Bella is very fond of my dad and now Tessa she sleeps on my dad, maybe they figure HA we will make u like us
But she is such a sweetheart and for the time shes been here I only heard her meow once and its not really loud (thats only the cats residing in my room that have loud meows
)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

no it doesnt, she has even wined my dad heart over, its making me and my mom mad
my dad who isnt crazy bout cats like us gets all the cats to like him Bella is very fond of my dad and now Tessa she sleeps on my dad, maybe they figure HA we will make u like us
But she is such a sweetheart and for the time shes been here I only heard her meow once and its not really loud (thats only the cats residing in my room that have loud meows
)
Ah...be happy you have a convert
Our old RB boy Gryphon turned my non-cat-person Dad into such a kitty addict, it was so sweet! (And Dad was 80 when Gryph worked his magic! -- You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!
)

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Typical Meezer!
Working her cute self into everyones hearts from day one. Darned those irresistable furballs!!!