Siamese cat queastion?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bijou is a lilac and Mika is a blue-cream. Bijou's coat is getting quite dark but we think this is because he gets to go outside quite a bit (under supervision). Mika does get to go out as well but not as often as Bijou and she doesn't like it when it is fairly cool outside.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yowdy's pads after looking again are light brown with almost a reddish cast. So I do think he is a choclate point.

siamese_jen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hoooooorrrrayyyy Siamese babies for me to look at!!!!!!! *drool* hehehe

Here is a pic of when Angela and her sisters were little. Angela is lilac point (middle), Her sisters are blue point (left) and blue oriental (right).

I would definatly call those first two pics seal. You tend to find chocolates have more red in them. I added a pic of a chocolate point too

hope that worked.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siamese_Jen

Hoooooorrrrayyyy Siamese babies for me to look at!!!!!!! *drool* hehehe

Here is a pic of when Angela and her sisters were little. Angela is lilac point (middle), Her sisters are blue point (left) and blue oriental (right).

I would definatly call those first two pics seal. You tend to find chocolates have more red in them. I added a pic of a chocolate point too

hope that worked.
Ooooh, gorgeous kitties! Even though my heart forever belongs to the Old Style cats, I still think the Show Style babies are so exotic and beautiful. Their fur just looks like it would be so very soft and sleek to the touch.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

Ooooh, gorgeous kitties! Even though my heart forever belongs to the Old Style cats, I still think the Show Style babies are so exotic and beautiful. Their fur just looks like it would be so very soft and sleek to the touch.
I have to agree with Gaye, those are really beautiful girls. I do like the orientals as well, especially that beautiful chocolate looking girl.