Siamese. Any other meezers on here?

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a great experience!!
I actually had no interest in siamese at all growing up. I think Lady and the Tramp did that for me. But my daughter wanted a siamese. I tried to convince her to want another cat but she was set on siamese. So we got her a siamese kitten and I instantly fell in love with the breed. Now we have Eva (who acts like Kam) and Frankie (who acts like Ban Khai)!
The Siamese cats were the only part of Lady and the Tramp that I liked as a kid.

lolliegoth

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lady and the Tramp! Lovely throw back to child hood. Eva and Frankie sound perfect! I hope they enjoy a long life with you. Like my 24 year old always said 'you treat them better than me' so I don't see my cat's with an education and good job - yet they call me constantly!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mapo5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lady and the Tramp! Lovely throw back to child hood. Eva and Frankie sound perfect! I hope they enjoy a long life with you. Like my 24 year old always said 'you treat them better than me' so I don't see my cat's with an education and good job - yet they call me constantly!
Oh man I am not looking forward to those days. I'm getting in all the snuggle time I can while they still think I'm cool and havent realized I'm crazy and embarassing! And now I have my fur babies for when they do!

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
View media item 384592
That's my Siamese kitten, Freya. She's coiled up and posing there like a tiny dragoness.   The two below are of her being calm and cute a couple of weeks ago ( my housemate didn't believe me that she could be calm at the time ;> )

I'm kind of surprised that no one has posted a modern type to this thread, yet.

Last edited:

mittenz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Mittenz was 2 years old. He passed away on November 17, 2016. Mittenz was a pure perfection and human like personality. His eyes gave chills to anyone who looked at him. The good die young. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️ My baby boy i miss him , it's very hard to live without him.

Rest in Peace[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

mittenz with his pets

mrrnda

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here's my girl Grandma. She passed away in July. I adopted her in 2015 at the age of 17 (reluctantly, as she was my first cat) and she was the absolute best thing that ever happened to me. Her name was Sammy, but Grandma fit her better.  SO SO vocal, wanted to do nothing but cuddle, huge fan of rides in the car...... Miss her tons......I'd LOVE to adopt another older siamese :)

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Another ragdoll jumping on the bandwagon:

Dudley

And, I don't want to jinx it but last night a friend told me of a friend who has a pregnant siamese, and that I can have one!!!  I'm suppressing my excitement as I'm prone to being overly optimistic, and therefore suffer many disappointments in life.  But, YIPPEEEEEEEEEE