Siamese and Problems Giving Birth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

megmar6853

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All of the kittens are now two days old and doing great. My CFA siamese cattery is in North Redington Beach Florida. I have three cats. Mow is my oldest he is neutered seal point male. I got him when he was a kitten eight years ago from a cattery called Cherokee Cats. He is spayed. When we got him we were not thinking about breeding. Sarah is my blue point she is one year old. She is the one that had the kittens. Sarah is of breeder quality. Peanut is my youngest. She is only six months old. I got her from a cattery called Dianayus Cattery. Peanut is a show quality kitten. All of them are CFA registered. Sarah and Peanut both have breeding rights. In fact I have an agreement with Sarah and Peanuts original breeders that I will only go to them for stud service.
Mow and Peanut are the extreme wedgehead types. Sarah is one forth traditional siamese. She would be considered an extreme classic.
Mow, Peanut and Sarah are extremely spoiled. All three sleep in bed with me at night. (Except Sarah right now because she has kittens.) I keep all indoors at all times.
I am a little concered about one thing. Is it ok for Mow and Peanut to have an open door to the room were Sarah has her kitten. I have been in the room with them a few times. Sarah does not seem to mind at all. She lets them both sniff the kittens. I believe that Mow thinks that he is the father because he and Sarah mated (unsuccessfully because he is spayed) the first day that Sarah was in the last heat cycle. He has not shown any aggression at all to them. Do you think it is ok for them to have free reign?
Thanks for your help.