showing odd symptoms please help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ms688

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ms688 ms688 , how is the little guy doing? I hope he's continued to improve!
he is doing so good! all the swelling is gone, he's playing and eating like 3x what he had been (catching up to his normal intake) his wound is healing well, he still has a bit of trouble swallowing anything big so he's staying on wet food but, he's a happy kitty

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
he is doing so good! all the swelling is gone, he's playing and eating like 3x what he had been (catching up to his normal intake) his wound is healing well, he still has a bit of trouble swallowing anything big so he's staying on wet food but, he's a happy kitty
Somehow I missed this notification on Saturday -- I'm very glad to hear he's doing so much better! I hope he's continued to improve and that the wound is almost completely healed by now. 🤞 🤞

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ms688

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
he is doing even better! the vet has said to wait and see if he recovers on his own, but other than a bit of an irritated throat (he's on softened / wet food only still) he is his normal self!

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
he is doing even better! the vet has said to wait and see if he recovers on his own, but other than a bit of an irritated throat (he's on softened / wet food only still) he is his normal self!
I am so glad to hear this. ❤ If his throat continues to be irritated, a little more slippery elm bark syrup might help. (If, of course, he'll still eat it) Give the little guy a nice skritch for me, please!