Showin' off the new do (With help from Pria & Imhotep)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

you look great! I bet it feels really good too? Mine did when I chopped it all off this spring!
It feels AMAZING, seriously. Literally a lot of weight off of my shoulders.
I'm going to need to get used to having the hair in my face though, because before I could just pull it back in a ponytail.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Nice!!! You're a cutie-pie!!! And so are the kitties. Re: Dana - sigh... many men have this *thing* about long hair on women. But THEY aren't the ones to take care of it!!!
I told Dana that if he wants long hair, I'd be happy to grow out my leg hair.

cruiser

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think it looks stunning on you,i love that cut but not everyone can get away with it.PS love the kitty one with you too.

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Love your haircut! I know how it is with the guy wanting long hair... Mine is about to my elbows for that reason.

We have a deal though- I grow it out until I have enough to donate to locks of love (and still have a pony tail) and then I cut it. That way, he gets long hair, I get short hair, and locks of love gets hair! (Plus haircuts are free where I go if you donate)

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laceface

We have a deal though- I grow it out until I have enough to donate to locks of love (and still have a pony tail) and then I cut it. That way, he gets long hair, I get short hair, and locks of love gets hair! (Plus haircuts are free where I go if you donate)
What a great idea hun!

Thank you all so much, you guys rock. I actually dried/styled it all on my own today, something I would never do.
It didn't take long at all. It's foggy and misty this morning too so I thought for sure it would frizz up as soon as I stepped outside, but so far so good. I don't know why I didn't do this years ago!