Show your Tree/Holiday deocorations here!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by katl8e
Hallmark has a card, with a picture of a cat on it. The card is captioned "Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, your ornaments are history!"

Feykirófa thinks we decorate the tree as a pesonal favour for her...and actually it´s not the decorations alone that is so much fun, it is also a fun tree, and the decorative "rug" undernieth is such a great hiding place

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a dotted dog!!! (That's what my daughter called dalmations when she was little).

Those are cute ornaments!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's the picture window. (I haven't had time to figure out my new photoediting software, yet.)

catsplay.com

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Better late than never, here is a pic of our tree. We thought this was pretty and got it on sale pretty cheap after Christmas last year. The only bad thing is Simba kept chewing on it.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I allmost forgot! I have to borrow my sisters camera to take a few photos of my decorations, before the end of Christmas. My s/o forgot to saw from undernieth the tree before we put it up, so it hasnt been drinking well, so it´s getting a bit weak...I will try to get the camera tomorrow!

Ps. I really love seeing all your decorations!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a pretty tree. I like it! My friend has a white tree with all blue ornaments. It's pretty too but I think I like yours better.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's the thread we had 2 years ago where some folks showed their trees. Maybe I'll take a new one of mine since it's a little different. Some of the pictures are gone now but there's still a few.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll show you mine from 2 years ago
when I didn't have 8 kitties inside,
still debating about that tree this year

This years will be done in Greens, (MAYBE)I have changed the thing every year for 4 different years we lived here, I must be a glutten for punishment

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at that, it looks like a designer tree, just gorgeous!

Our tree isn't done yet, but I make wreaths all year for each season. This year while recovering from my surgery, I'll be making a lot of wreaths. Here is one I just did this afternoon.

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very pretty wreath & tree.

I was reading through this thread and didn't even notice the date. I was just wondering where some of the pictures were.
Thanks, Sam, for helping me out of my confusion.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is one beautiful wreath, some of the balls on that tree of mine are wine or burgandy in color, last year I did greens and that's what I'll be doing this year, if I do it.

lizk729

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I'll show you mine from 2 years ago
when I didn't have 8 kitties inside,
still debating about that tree this year

This years will be done in Greens, (MAYBE)I have changed the thing every year for 4 different years we lived here, I must be a glutten for punishment
Your house is georgeous as is your tree
I love your decorating in your rooms...........very very very nice.

lizk729

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsplay.com

Better late than never, here is a pic of our tree. We thought this was pretty and got it on sale pretty cheap after Christmas last year. The only bad thing is Simba kept chewing on it.

I dont think Ive ever seen a tree like this. Very original and beautiful.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lizk729

Your house is georgeous as is your tree
I love your decorating in your rooms...........very very very nice.
Thank you very much, we Love it also. I Love the Kitchen and the master bedroom

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

It's a sad sad tree..
lol
lol, that's not sad, this is sad.....

last Christmas my husband and i stayed in Exmouth for two weeks in a chalet, obviously we couldn't take a huge tree so right at the last minute we went to the store and grabbed this one, it was sitting near the window, the checkout girl gave us odd looks when scanning it and when we got back to the car we realised why, in our rush we had taken their display tree, i did kinda wonder why it was the only one that was decorated

we have kept it for times when we are somewhere else for Christmas, it does the job lol.

This is our big Christmas tree, we still have to add more decorations and tinsel, every Christmas bonnie's favorite spot is right under the tree lol, she doesn't wreck it or anything, she just sits there, sometimes pandy will run around it and paw at decorstions but she's never destroyed anything, the little track around the base of the tree is the teddy bear Christmas express, it spends more time on it's side though because either bonnie sits on it or pandy decides the bears need a good swatting

funny how in nearly everyone's Christmas tree photo's there's a cat peeking out from somehwere, it just wouldn't be the same without them around
iv'e decided to order pawbreakers to put in their stockings this year, i hope they like them

felicia